Chapter 6: One Down

Mason's POV:

Charlotte strode up and picked up Jian's journal.

"Yo," she began, "I guess you got me. I am the assassin, on the evil team. I may be rude, but I could never reveal the murderer. Team Evil for the win!"

Some of us smiled, others looked like they were about to explode with happiness. A bit over reactive for one evil, but it is a start.

"We got one!" Charlotte called, and the room went to cheers. It seemed much better since we had lost an enemy.

Alab looked overjoyed, Marley and Kai were hugging and Quinn was talking nonstop to Colleen, who was staring open-mouthed.

Lara laughed. "If this is the case with the assassin, how would everyone react with the murderer's elimination?"

Cash smiled at her. "I bet they'd be having a party!" he replied.

I just have to agree.

Soon enough, which was in the space of 5 - 10 minutes, we calmed down and went back to our usual business.

I suddenly remembered something. I ran into the bedroom, where Lara was drawing pictures. She is a brilliant artist.

"Lara!" I cried. "I have to tell you something!"

She looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Remember the.... incident?"

Hold on, I will just tell you what happened as best as I can.

4 weeks before we were taken here, Lara, Trey, who is her brother, and I were heading home from a party.

He stopped to tie his shoelaces, and said we could go ahead.

...

We didn't see him after that. We told the police that he was missing, and they assume he was kidnapped.

Okay, back to the present.

"Oh, yeah..." Lara sighed. "Have you seen him?"

"No, but I have news about it! I kept forgetting to tell you!"

"...What? Good or Bad?"

"Uh, its kinda both."

"Go on," Lara said, drawing but listening.

"The day before we were brought here, I was watching the news. The reporter said an anonymous person had taken part in a game of Flicker, it began 4, or now 5, weeks ago."

Lara's eyes opened wide. "You're saying?"

"Hold on, I ain't finished yet! They said another person, they do not remember who, escaped. The person was apparently their murderer." I finished.

"Are you saying either of those were my brother?" Lara asked.

I sat down next to her. "Yes. But their murderer may be someone here!" I replied.

She looked shocked. "Wow. I mean, he could still be alive?"

"I hope so."

"I don't know how I feel about this..."

"Should we just go outside this room?" I hastily changed the subject.

"Sure. But first, do you like my picture?"

She gave me a piece of paper, with a picture of a purple tulip. It looked cool.

"It looks amazing!" I said.

"Thank you..." she said. I could've sworn she was blushing.

"Let's go!" I laughed, and we left back into the living room.

We saw Alab dancing on the table (What?), Charlotte trying to get him down, Alicia, Marley and Kai together and the others chatting on the sofas.

"Should we go over to the girls?" I asked.

"Sure!" Lara replied.

Actually, the girls saw us and came to us before we came to them.

"Sup?" Marley said.

"Not much" we said in unison.

Kai suggested, "Should we try and sleep? We all have had little to none of it."

We all nodded. I decided to sleep on the floor, I wanted others to have the comfy spots.

I remember just falling asleep when the lights went out. No one screamed when it happened, we were all used to it.

A/N: I havent updated in over a month, uh oh-
But anyway, 1 of them is gone. The friends have to find the last 2 evils. Let's hope they can do it. Also, 646 words, not that many XD

Jian: Assassin