Introduction

"Heh, pathetic

"Heh, pathetic. Can't even stand up."

"Look how weak she looks. Maybe one more hit should do it."

"K-Kryoz!"

"What? It's true. She can't even fucking fight back, nor stand up," He smirked, kicking my stomach once more.

Welcome to Chained to Idiots, a BBS x Reader fanfic. This story is a rewritten version of the original book titled Handcuffed to the Vanoss Crew [DISCONTINUED?], written by moneyslutt. I have been given permission to rewrite the book in my way, so hopefully it pleases you all! Obviously, I do not own you, or any of the YouTubers mentioned in this book. An absolutely important note, MiniLadd, Ohmwrecker, and Lui WON'T be appearing in this book. This is due to the fact that MiniLadd, confirmed by himself, was caught manipulating and sexually talking to three minors, Ohm has blocked Terroriser before Brian was able to explain his part of the MiniLadd/Terroriser drama, and Lui has been accused of doing the same things that MiniLadd did with minors, though it has not been confirmed. I do not want to take any chances with Lui and involve him into the story too deep, as I fear that he will eventually have to confirm the accusations and I will have to remove him from the story, setting back updates. Also, I don't want to involve Ohm, as I don't want to add someone who has had beef with both Bryce and Brian, Brian having a rocky friendship with him currently. As far as I'm aware, Bryce and Ohm have moved on and remained as friends, but Brian and Ohm aren't on the best terms right now, and I want Brian to be a key character. On another note, I don't own you, or any of the YouTubers mentioned here. The original plot belongs to moneyslutt, so if you'd like to read the original story first, her account has been tagged. I won't be using any of her characters, but I will be using some of my own to further the plot and keep the story going.

This story contains:
-Bullying
-Curse words
-Blood

If any of these trigger you, I suggest not to read this book. There will be times where I do post something that might trigger some readers in a future update, and I won't be able to update the trigger list here. For the chapter that has the unspecified trigger, I will post a warning at the beginning of the chapter to warn you. If you insist on reading and come across one of the touchy subjects in a chapter and rant about it in the comments, I will delete it, seeing as I have warned you in this very chapter AND the beginning of the future chapter. I don't control you, but it is not my problem if you read one of the things I have previously mentioned and start ranting about it. You chose not to leave the book.

If you are here to complain about my book because it is an x Reader book, and not an "UwU gay boy x gay boy fanfic", I ask you to not report this book. If it's something you don't enjoy, then don't take time out of your day to report it, seeing as I will only republish the book if taken down.

I invite KillingFilmZ to read this book.

Thank you for reading Chained to Idiots.

Started: 10.26.20.
Ended: ??? (Ongoing)
Unedited

"Fuck you, you grandpa looking ass."