𝖙𝖜𝖔

i'm gonna put song tracks for the scene going on because like yeah. the song is for when dey at da club. turn up, yaknowwhaimsayin?

(unedited)

^lou's outfit <3

^lou's outfit <3

as louis bounces on the dance floor, niall's at the bar with some twink, flirting it up. louis had a couple drinks and he's only a little tipsy.

as one of his favorite songs come on, *queue youtube video* louis slows down his movements and sways his hips to the music. yeah, he's dancing alone. but he feels like the only person in the room.

that is until he feels hot breath on his ear and big hands on his hips.

17 minutes earlier

"i don't know about this, guys. do i look okay?" harry sits in back, middle of the uber.

 do i look okay?" harry sits in back, middle of the uber

harreh's outfit <3

zayn grabs harry's face, making him look him in the eyes, "haz. you look hot, and you haven't gone out in like 2 years. you need to get laid and have fun," zayn gives him a sympathetic look.

harry sighs and gets out of the car, making his way to the front door of the club. he walks in, immediately hearing the loud chatter, and music booming to his heart.

the tall man strides to the bar and sat on a stool, his mates right behind him. he ordered a bourbon on the rocks and a shOT of tequila. harry sat at the bar for a good 10 minutes, getting himself even more bubbly than he was before they left the house.

he hoped off the stool, noticing zayn and liam were gone. he got on the dance floor, looking for someone he could take home since louis would be at niall's.

he hasn't seen anyone that's caught his eye, until someone did. it was a person with a short, copper colored fringe. they're wearing a tight silver dress.

damn. she has the fattest ass i've ever fucking seen.

harry makes his way to the person, standing about 4 feet behind them. he's nervous but the alcohol in his system is making him feel otherwise.

he steps forward and places his hands on the curvy hips of the person, his lips hovering next to their ear.

"what's your name, beautiful?" harry whispers huskily in their ear.

louis' eyes widen at the sound of his stepfathers voice, "h-hazza?" louis turns around, facing the man and holy shit.

"l-lou? what the- why the fuck are you at the club?!" harry asked, fuming now.

louis flinches when harry's voice rises, "i- uh- you-"

harry grabs louis' hand, yanking him towards the bar, "mates, we're leaving. call the fucking uber."

zayn noticed a teary eyed louis beside his tall friend, but didn't dare say anything. they went outside, harry's strong grip on louis arm making the boy wince.

"dad, you're hurting-"

"shut the fuck up louis! i don't wanna hear it! you went behind my back and disobeyed me! you're 17 for fucks sake!" harry tightened his grip on louis' wrist, "you could've gotten raped! or hurt! or fucking kidnapped! louis-"

"harry, for fucks sake, let the boys wrist go!" zayn buts in, ripping harry's hand away from louis wrist.

harry looks at louis wrist and widens his eyes, "lou i-" louis flinches as harry reaches his hand out, "oh, lou... i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to-"

"i think it's best if louis stays with me and liam tonight. you're drunk and i think you need to think some things over. we'll bring him back around 1. and we'll take a different uber home. i'll pay for yours still." zayn states as he holds a crying louis to his chest.

"n-no, what? i- he's my son! i love him! you know i'd never hurt him on purpose, please! louis, i'm so so sorry, blue..." harry pleads as liam drags him to the uber.

"mate! get a fucking grip, okay?! we'll bring him back tomorrow! but right now, it's not safe for him at your house!" liam says as he holds harry's face in his hands.

harry finally gives in, nodding, "but-but give me his phone. if he needs to contact me, he can use your or zee's phone. he's grounded for a while and i'm taking his phone..." harry looks at liam with bloodshot eyes.

liam sighs and walks over to louis, mumbling something to him. louis sighs and sets his phone in liams hand, letting liam give it to harry.

"can i say goodbye... can i give him a hug or something?" harry looks at liam with sad eyes.

"harry, it's just a day. not even. just-"

"lee, please... please," harry tears up a bit.

liam sighs and gets louis, bringing him to harry. harry looks miserable. he's drunk, bloodshot eyes, messy hair, and a red nose. but in a way, it's attractive.

louis stands in front of his stepfather and looks up at him, sniffling. harry instantly wraps his arms around louis waist, his right hand on louis lower back. louis wraps his arms around harry's neck, closing is eyes.

"i'm so sorry, baby boy... i would never hurt you on purpose. you-you look gorgeous. you should wear that dress to prom, with your boyfriend." harry tightened the hug.

"dad, i don't have a boyfriend-"

"no, i know. i mean... when you get one. i'm sorry i have to take your phone... but it's a part of punishment and i let you get away with way too much. you'll be grounded for 2 weeks, with no phone. what's the password to it anyways?" harry pulled away, looking at louis.

"i- uh- it's um... 041717," louis blushes, looking down.

harry looks at his stepson, smiling softly, "the day i adopted you... i-i'll never forget that day. you were only in middle school. now you're all grown up... my baby boy's all grown up... you're not my baby boy anymore. soon you'll move out and go get married and i'll have little grand babies." harry sighs, closing his eyes.

"no!.. no... i'm-i'm still your baby boy, hazzie. i'm so sorry. i'll never disobey you again. please, i wanna go home. with you. take me home," louis tears up and pleads as he clings to his stepfather.

harry looks at liam and zayn as they sigh, nodding, "okay, okay. come on, little one. gets get you home," harry waves goodbye to his mates before getting into the uber, louis getting in after him.

louis snuggles into his harry, sighing contently, "i love you, daddy."

harry freezes and widens his eyes.

daddy

1,093 words

ik nobody is gonna read this but oh well.

i love spending hard work on things nobody's gonna see🥰✌️ like how do you spread the word abt ur book😭 cause i know damn well this ain't in anybody's feed.

hope you enjoyed this. uhhhhhh sorry if it sucks lol