Chapter 14 - L.A Baby

December, 18th, 2012

@nicksupdates: Nick and Eleanor today in L.A

A

- What did you do earlier ? asked Joe.

- Hm we just walked around you know.. I say still having the picture of the two of us earlier in mind.

-It's the first time that you are going to see him perform ?

- No I saw him for MTV !

- That's true ! Where was I ?

- I don't know

- You didn't come to any show of his Tour ?

- No i didn't ..

It was true that I never been to one of his shows before, I didn't have the time with school, but now that I'm on holidays break it let me some free times. So I flew to Los Angeles yesterday, tonight Nick is going to perform and I couldn't wait to see him.

- Hey ! Nick say joining to us.

- You're ready ? ask Joe.

- Yeah you should go take your seats, he say to us

- see you later baby ! I say, he kiss me.

- see ya baby love you !

Me and Joe was now sitting in front of the scene. I made a last tour on my phone before turning it off.

The show started and after a while Tom Holland finally announce my boyfriend and the music started, he start singing the first note of Chains. I was a total fangirl, he gave off something so special I just can't realize that it was my man. When Jealous came he was on the crowd and my heart start beating faster when he came toward us, he shakes Joe, while he keep singing and he wink at me and i can feel my heart flesh.

- You are alright ? ask Joe enjoying the scene.

-yes .. yeah .

We were back to the boys house once the show ended .

January, 3rd, 2013

Nick

me: you're stunning baby !

Eleanor: I know 😘

After her text I put my phone back on my pocket.

- So we are here today with Nick Jonas ! Elvis announce me on his show.

-Hello everyone !

The interview is going so well that he decided to play a game, everyone was laughing, after a moment the next question was:

- what and to who your last text was ? I laugh.

- hm.. it was to my girlfriend and I told her you're stunning baby ! everyone on the studio went like "ow".