Chapter 15 : Invitation

Fluffy fluffy fluff~

-----------

To say that Yoongi was be furious would be an understatement. His fingers tried hard not to crush the paper and throw it away in the trash. 

Dear Min Yoongi, 

I would be pleased to inform you that I, very much enjoyed the amazing food yesterday. And I am even more pleased now, for I have arranged an overnight party in two weeks, for maintaining the friendship I have with my fellow people. 

Well, Yoongi, you are invited---and I am happy to inform that you are. Everyone in your close circle, who you trust, can accompany. 

I hope this bond, stays forever. Please, do not fail to attend. 

P.S. : Park Jimin is a must. I want to see that cutie. I hope you don't disregard my request---because I think you know what would happen if you did. 

Kang Donghyun, your old friend.

"What the hell is this?" Yoongi asked the others, passing the paper to them. 

Namjoon, being the first one to see it, sighed in deep thought. 

"Jimin shouldn't have come out," he mumbled. 

"Exactly!" Yoongi exclaimed. "There's no way in hell I'm taking Jimin there." 

"Yoongi---"

"Nobody is arguing me with this."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok raised his voice a bit. "Can you think for real?" 

Yoongi looked at him with his eyebrows raised, in surprise. 

"Why are you running away? That's what he wants!" He said. "And why are you always giving him what he wanted, and why... Just why are you so protective over Jimin?"

Yoongi's eyes starting to darken in anger hearing his name. 

"He's trying to provoke you, Yoongi and guess what? He's perfectly succeeding in it," Hoseok said, glaring at the elder. "And don't misunderstand that I don't like Jimin---the last time I know, he can very well defend himself." 

"Look at this," he said, pointing at Jungkook's lips. "The wound is still there and that---was given by Jimin, the one whom you think is soft and sensitive." 

"So, for once," Hoseok breathed out. "Think wisely and act." 

"You're telling me that I should take Jimin with me?" Yoongi asked, sighing. "Isn't that what he wants?"

"No," the younger said. "Clearly, he's thinking that Jimin is your toy. Is he?" 

Yoongi stayed silent. 

"He isn't," Hoseok said. "Let him take his decision then. Donghyun would want you to not bring him and that---gives him the clue that you own him. And that, would make him want him." 

"Ah, I need time to think."

"I know you care about him, Yoongi," Hoseok said, a bit softly. "But I think it's better if you ask him---because he is not your toy nor someone whom you rule over. He has a right to make his own decisions." 

"What if he doesn't want to come?" 

"Well, then it's up to him," he said. "Though, I doubt he'd say that," Hoseok finished, smirking a bit. 

--------------

"Hyung, shall we go out for a drink?" 

"Why?"