Chapter 9 The bully's my husband?

Chapter 9 the bully's my husband?

i unfroze and followed the volturi guards with Renesmee following me and i caught her staring at her father, who was talking to Jane and Alec about something.

She looked heart broken and scared, so i pulled her hand and leaned down and whispered to her

"are you alright?" she looked up at me and forced a smile

"im fine, im just trying to figure things out i mean i haven't seen him since i was a baby and it feels different" i frowned and spoke softly

"What he said wasn't true" Renesmee shook her head with tears streaming down her cheeks

"No, he's right i took my own mother's life i-I'm a monster" she sobbed and i pulled her closer to me and patted her back and smoothed out her hair.

"Listen to me Renesmee it wasn't your fault, and don't let him tell you otherwise" she shook her head and rubbed her eyes and sniffled.

i frowned and looked at her father who was glaring at Renesmee now so i hid Renesmee behind me forcing him to look at me.

His expression changed to confusion and he turned away from me and spoke to Felix. I saw the two sisters with tears in their eyes, slowly walking and wiping their faces and looking lifeless like a part of them was missing so i pulled Renesmee to me and i walked over to them.

They both looked at me and then the girl on the right spoke

"you shouldn't stop i heard that they hurt anyone who stops to rest" i nodded and then i spoke softly

"I'm sorry for your loss" They both nodded and the girl on the right spoke

"I'm Brooke" i smiled and then the girl on the left spoke

"Carrie" i smiled and then spoke for me and Renesmee since she was still crying

"I'm Isabelle and this is Renesmee" Both of them looked at Renesmee and hugged her tightly i watched and smiled.

This warmed my heart knowing that they cared about someone they didn't even know. Renesmee sniffled and smiled at both of them.

"thank you" they  both nodded and then Carrie spoke

"so...your father is the guy who killed Carolin" Renesmee nodded and Carrie glared at Edward and spoke through clenched teeth

"it's strange how the most nicest people are related to the people that everyone hates" i sighed and put my hand on Carrie's shoulder trying to relax her, surprisingly  she did.

Brooke spoke "If Carolin didn't drag us here then she would have still been alive" she had tears in her eyes so i hugged her and she sobbed clinging to me.

"shhh..it's alright i promise i won't let anyone hurt any of you" they nodded and Felix gave me a creepy smile

"Aww..isn't that sweet, Isabelle is trying to comfort those little monsters" Renesmee flinched and Edward glared at her so i growled at him.

Felix laughed and spoke "Now, now Edward you can't kill her not unless Aro says we can" Edward relaxed and smirked at me so i hissed at him getting ready to attack.

Renesmee pulled on my sleeve making me get out of my crouch and stand up straight.

"Listen up everyone!" Yelled Edward making everyone stare at him with hatred, He didn't seem to mind he just smiled and spoke

"Once we arrive at the airport i want everyone to sit next to each other and you have to be in view of One of the guards or else" he said in a threatening voice.