| Eighteen |

"My name is Agatha. I am a Wiccan."

Nobody says a word at first. Stunned into silence at the disclosure.

You feel Jimin's calming, yet protective hand come around your waist, pulling you close to his side as if he wants to shield you from harm this way. You look around, finding everyone in the group exchanging nervous glances before they all turn to Jackson. Everyone, including you, seems to be giving him a curious look, wondering what the Hunter may be secretly sharing with this Wiccan. Meanwhile, Jackson merely raises his brows when he finally notices the attention, and realises quickly that everyone has questions for him.

Only that nobody knows where to start.

"Well, I guess there really was no need for us to hustle," he says, wincing slightly when he feels the suspicious look coming from Jimin. No doubt asking him silently to explain just what the Wiccan had meant with what she said earlier.

"You've kept them together just like what I had asked of you."

But as the echo of her words come into your head, you could already understand just exactly what she was talking about even before Jackson begins to speak.

"This is the Wiccan that I told you guys about," Jackson says to both you and Jimin, knowing that if there is anyone within the group that would need further explanation, then it would be the two of you. "Just like what I had told you, I stumbled upon a family of Wiccans while I was trying to track down ______'s location, and Agatha here agreed to help me." He turns to Agatha with an unreadable look on his face when he adds, "Of course, not without a few terms and conditions for me to follow."

"Such as?" Jimin questions him, sounding stern even without any indictment lacing his tone of voice. The fact that Jackson stiffens under his glare is another matter.

"Taking you with me is the first term she asked of me, and for making sure that ______ and I will come with you. I wasn't lying when I told you about all the promises she made in exchange for your escape. I just didn't tell you that I had to make sure to keep the two of you together at all times since I had no idea what she was planning to do," Jackson explains while forcing himself to stay calm. Right then, his eyes fall on the mating mark glowing on your shoulder, and an understanding look appears on his face. "Though now I finally understand the reason why."

Jimin visibly relaxes beside you, possibly knowing that Jackson has never harboured any ill will despite keeping a secret from everyone. Though your Vampire mate still seems to be wary of the Wiccan's presence as he turns his attention to her.

"The message you gave to Jackson which he told me about—the one that you said was from Lord Laila. Was it true?"

Agatha calmly nods, showing her respect to Jimin by keeping her head low. It becomes a sign that she knows just who Jimin truly is and something which leads Junhoe to slowly stand his guard down. "It is true. As I had told the Hunter."