Chapter 3

LEXA tsked shaking her head while smirking lightly.
"Tsk tsk tsk come on Rick I thought you were smarter than this. Yes I'm the commander and I have heard a lot about you and your people."

Rick was speechless. He didn't know how she knew about him and his people.

"How do you know us?" Rick said in slight anger.

"I knew who you were as so as you said your name Rick." She seen the confusion on his face. "What? You really think that I would not know who and what is around me. Especially if they are a threat to my people. So Rick are you?" She slowly gets closer to him. "Are you a threat to my people.....to me?" Lexa said dangerously into his ear. Rick could hear the threat in her voice and if he was being honest it kinda scared him.

"No" Rick shakes his head. That makes lexa smile as she can see the fear in his eyes he's trying so hard to hide.

"Good." She pulls back from him. "So Rick would you like to be allies?" Lexa said smiling. To say Rick was shocked was an understatement. For her to threaten him then offer to be allies. Her mood swings gave him whiplash. Maybe she's crazy. Or insane. Rick thought.

"Why? You don't even know us." Rick asked even tho he wanted to be allies. He wanted to know why she was so willing.

"You told me everything I needed to know while I was in here with you." She smirked.

"What do you mean?" Michonne asked this time.

"Oh come on I actually thought you guys were smart or maybe I was wrong. Hm anyways what I mean is that you *points to Rick* told me what you wanted and that was me." Rick froze thinking of something else. "You need me. You don't have enough resources to take negan on by yourself. So you...need...me." She drew out the words at the end. Rick slightly relaxed. He looks to michonne and rose. What do I do? Should I accept?. Finally he made up his mind.

"Ok" was all he said.

"Ok what? I want to hear you say it Rick." Lexa purred the sentence. Rick shivered and looked her in the eye.

"We want to be allies. I accept." He said still looking in he eyes.

"Goody! Now come along let's get you guys cleaned up." And she turns around and walks out of the room but stops seeing that they weren't following her. "We have to make it Official Rick" she said seriously this time.

"Make what official?" He questions.

"You becoming the 13th clan" she smirks at him as he finally follows her. So she continued to walk to her throne room. Joshua and Derek follow behind the group making sure they don't run and also knowing that Lexa can handle herself perfectly fine.

"Where are we going?" Carl speaks for the first time there. Lexa looks back at him and smiles.

"You'll see soon enough" and she looks back in front of her walking around a corner and up some concrete steps. The small group was shocked at what they seen. Everything there was wood and handmade it was incredible. There was tents that were huge and food huts and even horses. The people they saw were warriors they looked like they were made for this world and they were men women and children in armor. Rick looked closer and realized that it was also handmade.

"Come on. You'll have more time for this later now hurry your asses up." Lexa said almost inpatient. The others snapped out of it and continued to walk behind Lexa. Joshua and Derek shared a small chuckle. Finally they come upon a tall building and they walk in and continue to walk and then up many stairs. And finally they see the double doors and Lexa pushes them open with both of her hands and she walk up to her throne chair sits down and said.