chapter 6

4 DAYS LATER

LEXA was ready for Rick to bear the mark. she had sent a rider 2 days ago to prepare him and his people and her rider had radioed her saying that he would stay there to make sure everything went smothly. it was midday now and Rick would be here soon but the ceremony was not until the night time giving them plenty of time to get ready. Lexa had let Michonne talk to her people on the radio as she was a little homesick and missed them and Lexa took slight pity on her but did not show it or so she thought. Michonne would never admit it but she was very fond of Lexa. she didn't know why or how she just felt something towards her that she could not explain. anyways that leaves us here right now.

                                                                              POLIS IN THRONE ROOM

Lexa was in her chair talking with Joshua and Derek about the things marked to happen today when a guard had knocked on the wooden double doors. they all stopped talking.

"Enter" Lexa said in a lazy voice and as the doors opened the guard fast walked up to the commander with his head down. as he got to her he bowed then told her why he was there.

"the man named rick has arrived with a group of his people heda." he spoke fast. Lexa looked to josh and Derek then back to the guard in front of her.

"brang them to their rooms. make sure they have every thing they need. ill tell Michonne myself." the guard then left and Lexa waited a sec then she also left to go tell the samurai badass. as she arrived to her room door she knocked. she heard a voice yell "give me a minute!" and so she waited patiently looking around her. she heard foot steps so she looked up as the door opened and there stood the one out of two people who caught her eye. Michonne seen the green eyed beauty in front of her and was surprised that she was here herself and not a guard.

"Lexa" Michonne said in a surprised voice. Lexa smiled at her and she almost melted.

"may i come in?" Lexa asked in a soft voice. Michonne nodded and opens the door wider so she could come in. Lexa walks in with her hands behind her back and turns to Michonne to face her.

"so why are you here?" she asked curious.

"Rick and some of your people are here for the ceremony. I thought I would tell you myself." Lexa said plainly to michonne. The said women smiled at the mention of her friends.

"Can I see them?" Michonne practically bounced in excitement. Lexa smiles and nods.

"Of course love. Come. I'll show you to them." Lexa smiles and walks to the door but michonne stops her by putting her hand on Lexa's arm. Lexa looks at michonne in the eyes in question.

"Thank you." Michonne said softly. "For everything." Lexa smiles softly and looks down at michonnes hand on her arm and nods. Michonne pulls her hand back as she thought she had made Lexa uncomfortable when really she did quite the opposite. With one last smile to michonne Lexa began to walk again while michonne followed her. They walked for a bit in silence but it was a comfortable silence when they came upon a room door that looked small but inside it was a decent size for the people in it. Lexa knocked once again and waited but with Company this time. The door opened revealing the Second person to catch her eye. Rick looked Lexa up and down then looked to michonne to see her giving him a side eye. But he ignored that and pulled michonne into a hug. Lexa hid her smile this time as to not come off as weak. "Love is a weakness" she repeated in her head till she no longer feels. Lexa looks to Rick and michonne with emotionless eyes and said.

"If you need something ask a guard." And with that she walked away back to her throne room. Rick and michonne were shocked to say the least. Michonne was confused cuz one minute she was smiling then the next she acted like she felt nothing and it confused her to no end. Anyway Rick and michonne talked while the others did what they wanted in the room.

                        Hours later
"It's night fall we shall begin the ceremony heda." Lexa's advisor said to her. Lexa nods.

"We Shall begin" Lexa said in a hard and intimidating voice.

__________________________

Hi sorry this was kinda short but it gets better I promise!! Anyways this chapter got a little ✨spicy✨ don't you think?😏 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for over 200 reads!!! That's amazing!!! Also I'm probably gonna go with a poly relationship😌 love you guys!! -Lexa