Chapter 8

THEY all headed to the dining hall to attend to the last meal they'll have before they plan an attack. Rick was holding his arm as it was still a fresh wound.

"Do you trust her?" Was the most asked question from the people of Alexandria. Rick had ran the question through his head many times over and over again asking himself if he trusted her or if it was simply just attraction. He felt things for her even though he's only know her for a couple of days but that didn't stop the constant thought of her lingering in his mind stopping him from sleeping the past few nights. He thought he had finally lost it. I mean who loves someone they just meet? ......love. Love? No no that's- that's not right. It's not right. It's impossible. What would they think? Would they judge? If he let himself give in to her would he be forgiven?...........is it worth the risk

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
                     Dining Hall

Everyone was gathered at the huge table The Heda at the head of the table and her people on the right side of the table while Rick and his people were on the left. Lexa looked over everyone making sure everything was ok when her eyes landed on Rick. He was talking with Michonne. She quickly moved her eyes away as he looked her way and stares at the Azgeda people that disagreed with her. See the leader of Azgeda kru did not come instead she sent her most trusted and right hand man. Lexa despised the Azgeda Queen. She was rude and disrespectful and only thought of herself first and not her people. But Lexa keeps her emotions out of this whole deal. Emotions make her weak so she made sure she didn't have any. But even if she doesn't show anything on the outside she feels everything on the inside. And every time she wants to act on something so badly she stops herself. She thinks about her people and how she can keep them safe.

"Tonight we are here for our last meal together until the big fight. Some of us are here for the first time." Lexa looks at Rick and his people as a translator translated to English for them. "And we will accept them like they are our own. If anyone questions they you will be punished." She said in an emotionless voice and a blank face. "No questions? Good. Now let's eat" she smirks at the end from the almost fearful looks she got from the promise she made. And they all ate.
ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ
                           Authors note:

Hi! It's been a while! I'm so sorry!
Y'all ever have a plan you just don't know how to get there? Yeah that's me rn haha I am so sorry!

This font means trigetaslang!! Aka the homemade language!

I hope you guys have an amazing day!! -lexa