12

as y/n was in her room, looking at peoples comments about the post some were harsh and some were supportive.

"i bet she just wants popularity!"

"they're literally perfect!"

"gold digger!"

"why are you all judging her? she literally just wants a normal life!"

"b!tch!"

"the real question is, how did she make his cold heart melt for her?"

"there's no way a rookie model could impress that serious man. he never lets woman seduce him or even touch him, i bet she paid him!"

"but how? she literally just started her job and how could she make money already?! hmm?!"

y/n threw her phone on the bed as she groaned.

she got bored and decided to check on mr. choi in his study room, but he wasn't there. she went back up stairs and went inside his room, no sign of him in there either.

y/n decided to check on his things since she was curios about him and his family.

as she looked through the room, she saw a picture frame. it was his family; his mom and dad and him, but there was another boy. 2 boys actually. both their heads were out of the picture.

y/n put it back onto where it was and was about to get up from the bed but as soon as she got up the bathroom door opened and

it was mr. choi with nothing on but a towel on his waist..

y/n immediately covered her face as soobin looked at the blushing girl.

"what are you doing here? waiting for me?" he asked smirking as he got out.

"a-ah! sorry! um, i was just looking around and searching for you." y/n tried to walk away while she covers her eyes.

"searching for me for what?" soobin asked as he got closer to her, y/n's head suddenly bumped to his chest since she didn't look at where she was going.

"uhm.. go wear a shirt or something!" y/n said annoyed but flustered.

"what if i dont?" he kept coming closer as y/n's back met his bed.

soobin was on top of y/n, their foreheads touched as he was staring at her with his lustful eyes, while she didn't know what to do.

this was the first time she ever saw him up close.

his wet silky hair...

his light brown eyes staring at hers...

those kissable luscious lips..

his dimples..

his toned abs.. what?

"oppa!" a woman busted the door as she came inside.

they both looked in the direction of where the girl was as she looked at them awkwardly.

"oh hey seyeon, what are you doing here?" soobin casually asked as if he didn't mind the position him and y/n were in.

"i was here to ask you something but i guess your busy.." she said as she closed the door.

soobin finally got off y/n and took clothes to wear.

she looked the other way and when he was done, y/n walked with a quick pace til he held her hand.

soobin pinned her to the wall while putting his other on the it. he came closer and whispered to her ear

'we'll continue this next time..'