32

"felix."

"hmm?"

"you do know where my company is, right?"

"obviously, you're a model and you work at V Studios. you think i wouldn't know?" felix chuckled.

"calm down, i was just wondering." y/n said.

after a few minutes, y/n arrived at her destination as the press was about to attack her... again..

thankfully, the security guards were there and threw them out as felix stayed by her side.

"hey y/n." chaeyoung greeted.

"hi.." y/n replied.

"who is this?" chaeyoung looked at felix.

"oh..uh, this is felix. soobin hired him as my personal bodyguard." y/n said.

"oh, welcome to V Studios, Felix." chaeyoung said as he nodded.

"hey y/n." chaeyoung tried to get her attention.

"the directors would like to speak with you."

"oh my, i forgot about that. we need to go." they headed for the elevators and went up to the highest floor.

the 49th.

they were about about to go inside the room but one guard stopped felix by holding his arm.

"i'm sorry, but people who only work here can go inside that room."

felix scoffed and pulled his arm off harshly from the man and pulled his collar.

"yah, my job is to be this woman's personal bodyguard and protect her, so unless you want to get sued by my boss i suggest you move the hell out of my way.." felix let go of him as the man bowed.

"yes sir!" he said in fear.

they went inside the conference room as the three directors were sitting with full faces.

"hello sir, ma'am." y/n said.

she and chaeyoung sat down on chairs as felix just stood behind them.

"y/n, do you realize what you have done?" one of the directors asked.

"yes, and i'm very-"

"you just made most of our shares drop!"

"i'm trying to find a way to fix-"

"who were you even with during that night?"

"i'm very sorry.." y/n hung her head low, she clenched her fists, trying to control her anger.

"you little brat!" one of them ran and tried to hit her but felix went infront of y/n and blocked his attack.

felix looked at the man with cold eyes as he did a full nelson on him. he tried to struggle to get out but felix's grip was too tight.

"felix-"

"sir, do me a favor and never lay a finger on that woman or you'll be hearing from my boss." felix let go of him.

"and who is your boss young man?" the director asked cockily.

"kang taehyun and choi soobin." the directors faces dropped as felix comforted y/n and went outside.