Chapter 5

~A life changing experience~

⚠️Warning more smut⚠️

Anahita's POV:
Without a warning he shoves his cock deep into my pussy making me scream from intense pleasure. It hurt for a split second but thankfully I'm aroused enough for him to enter me without tearing me. I stare at his mesmerizing yellow eyes with a red outline on the edge of his irises. Ive already noticed I'm about to have sex with a clown but for some reason I suddenly have a huge desire to fuck this clown I don't understand why tho. I know clowns have a stereotype of being scary and creepy but now that I stare at him long enough I don't feel any sign of fright within me it's quite the opposite. He has such adorable cheek bones I bet when he smiles it would be a sweet sight. Ahhh his plumped red painted soft lips they feel like I'm kissing a angel....I know kind of ironic right? His firey orange hair *sighs* when I ran my hand through his hair it's as soft as the red algae growing on the rocks under the water...so soft like a puppy's fur coat. Those alluring yellow eyes remind me of my anime crush I had when I was 12 I believe it was called...hmmm....Ah! InuYasha! I wonder if this is what kagome felt with InuYasha. I wonder what's hiding behind all the clown makeup tho? He doesn't look like he's a middle aged man at all! He looks like he could possibly about 25 years old. The clown snaps me out of my trance by slowly thrusting inside me. Shocking for the first time ever I feel no pain just pure heavenly bliss. "It feels so good...so good" I moan with every one of his thrusts. I hear him make small groans and moans as he thrusts inside me deeper. He picks me up walks backwards and sits back down up against the wall while holding me as we're still connected. I'm currently sitting on top of his lap bouncing up and down on his dick. I place both of my hands on his broad shoulders to keep my balance while he has his hands gripping my butt. This feeling I'm experiencing with him it's not like anything I've ever experienced before. I can feel my limbs tingle as I'm getting closer to cum on his dick for the very first time. Overwhelmed by the intense feeling we're both sharing together I put my hands on his cheeks and place my forehead on his. He puts one of his hands on the back of my head wraps his other arm around my waist and passionately kisses me. I deepen our kiss by having our tongues collide and I wrap my arms around his neck. We changed positions to cow girl and yes I'm aware of the sex positions you can thank the internet for that. The clown had to take his suit off cuz of the heat we were generating was super intense. He must have a paler complexion since his skin looked like it matched his makeup perfectly. He starts to thrust faster and faster making sloppy sounds down there. "Ah! Yes daddy! Right there!" He was doing me so good my limbs became weak. I lay on top of him as he pounds my womb. "Yea you like that don't ya?" He whispered into my ear seductively. We share another passionate kiss before catching my breath again. "I'm...gonna cum again daddy!" I moan ready to climax "I think I'm cumming too!" He replied. I feel a massive explosion of pleasure shoot through my nerves like lightning causing me to scream. With a few final thrusts the clown grunts and fills up my womb with his jizz. Once again I collapse on top of him but before I could pass out we shared one final kiss for the night falling asleep while still being connected with him.

Pennywise's POV:
Who is this girl??? well more like what is she? Normally people would take a look at me and either cringe or shake in fear but I guess she's not like the rest of them. I lied down with her all night making sure she's nice and warm with the blanket while I hold her close to me. Something inside me is telling me to protect and care for this girl which is extremely out of character for me since I normally kill children with no remorse at all. I watched her all night until the crack of dawn. "Damn! I don't know where she lives!" I panicked in my head. I tried to think where I could leave her since I don't want her to freak out seeing a clown in the sewers with her. Don't wanna leave her out in the open either cuz she's completely naked that'll cause her more trouble. "Ah! I know a place!" I took her to the old hideout those losers made in the woods. Not been used in such a long time but it'll have to do. I place her down on the ground near the entrance of the hideout so she can get out. She was nicely wrapped in the blanket I stole from the store last night and I look around in the club house to find if theres any spare clothes those kids left behind. Found a old 80s style T-shirt in the abandoned hammock covered in dust. It'll have to work I guess but hopefully it'll cover her up enough. I place the shirt near her so she can find it. I cracked the door open a little so some light can come in and show her the way out. The hinges were so rusted and broken it allowed me to turn the door crooked slightly so the light can shine through. I hide up in a tree nearby watching and making sure she was able to get out.