Chapter 9

~The Little Mermaid~

Anahita wakes up to see her cute little fluffy friend all snuggled up next to her. Pennywise was snuggled up against Anahita's chest like the pervert that he is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Anahita leans towards him and lightly kisses his tiny white head. Anahita got up, got dress, ate some cereal and finally was gonna return her rabbit friend back into the wild where he belongs. Upon looking outside she noticed it rained over night.
Hmmm....maybe that's why he was so persistent on coming home with me last night? Anahita thought to herself

Anahita brings Pennywise back to where she had first found him. Kissing his head one more time before Pennywise took off hopping away Anahita told him he can visit her anytime at her house whenever he gets lonely. Pennywise nods and takes off hopping deeper into the woods out of Anahita's sight. Finally being able to shape shift back to his favorite form the clown form Pennywise stretches his long limbs before going on a hunt for breakfast. After that day the two became closer as friends he even learned that was Anahita when Pennywise would go see Anahita after eating his meals waiting on her porch in front of the door like puppy. He saw her mail laying on the porch floor and it had her name on them.
Anahita....huh so that's what she calls herself? What a unusual name I admire the originality and creativeness of her name. I don't know how or why I feel this way towards her....ever since she petted me I just can't get enough of her attention. She calls me Thumper which I was taken back by the name but I soon got used the name.
The more Pennywise spends time with her the more his feelings for her grow stronger. He was very slowly falling in love with Anahita his sweet mermaid. Longing to have her feel the same way for him but he knew deep down if he revealed himself in his clown form she'd probably be disgusted and be extremely creeped out. Since she seems to possess the ability to have human emotions which makes the human half of her body make some sense. One night Anahita and Pennywise were in her room relaxing on her bed. Anahita was on her stomach reading a fairytale book called the princess and the frog. Pennywise got curious and hopped over to her to see what she was reading. She was on the part of the story where the princess kisses the frog and the frog turns into a handsome prince. Anahita noticed Pennywise being interested and began to read fairytales to him. Anahita had books filled with old legends and fairytales only Anahita likes the original fairytales the ones with graphic parts within the plot. The last story she reads is Hans Christian Anderson's story of the little mermaid her favorite fairytale.

"Far out in the ocean the water is as blue as the petals of the loveliest cornflower, and as clear as the purest glass. But it is very deep too. It goes down deeper than any anchor rope will go! It is down there that the sea folk live." -Hans Christian Andersen

As she reads the tale to Pennywise she can't help tear up a bit when she reads the part when the prince talks to the mute mermaid standing by the sea as he explained that his parents were pushing him to marry

As she reads the tale to Pennywise she can't help tear up a bit when she reads the part when the prince talks to the mute mermaid standing by the sea as he explained that his parents were pushing him to marry. "He wanted to marry the girl who rescued him from the beach. He realized that's not likely to happen because he barley remembers the girl. Not to mention he's only seen her once. The prince turns to the little mermaid and says "if I can choose to marry it would be you I choose my sweet silent one" the prince passionately kisses the little mermaid as the waves of the sea crash into rocks nearby and the moonlight shining on them. This lovely moment didn't last long as the prince's parents trick him to going to the neighboring kingdom to meet their princess. Reluctantly he agrees to meet the princess but still intends to marry the little mermaid until....as soon the princess lifted her head up to greet the prince. "It's you!" The Princess gasps "but you're the one!..." the prince immediately recognizes the girl who came to his aid on the beach it was the princess. Unfortunately he's completely unaware that it was the little mermaid who had saved him but he was unconscious during that and never saw the little mermaid. The prince agrees to marry the princess from another kingdom shattering the Mermaid's heart and reminding her fate coming. Starring at the horizon dreading her soon to be death suddenly her sisters rose from the waves with their beautiful hair been shaved off. Shocked the lil mermaid stood there starring down wide eyed wondering what happened to their hair. "Sister!...we have given our hair to the sea witch to save you from death tonight with this dagger" one of the sisters throw the dagger towards the lil mermaid and she caught the dagger now starring at it in confusion. She looked back down to her sisters swimming next to the wedding ship. "You must plunge it into the prince's heart before sunrise....once his blood bathes your feet your legs will come together and you'll be a mermaid again you'll also get to live out your 300 years" one sister explained. "Hurry!....come back to us sister!....father and grandmother are very worried about you!...please come back to us we miss you so deeply sister!" The sisters pleaded before diving back underwater disappearing within the sea's depths.

It was the middle of the night when the lil mermaid snuck into the prince's room slowly raising the blade when suddenly she hears the prince speaks his newly wedded bride's name in his sleep

It was the middle of the night when the lil mermaid snuck into the prince's room slowly raising the blade when suddenly she hears the prince speaks his newly wedded bride's name in his sleep. The lil mermaid drop the dagger. *sadden sigh* "The prince's happiness is my happiness....goodnight.....my sweet prince" she kisses him on the forehead before walking back out to the edge of the deck dropping the dagger into the sea. The dagger lights up and startles the prince awake and noticed the red beaming light comes from outside. He runs out to the deck to find his sweet silent one standing on the edge of the ship with her head down. Just as he was about to approach and save her it was already too late dawn had broke shining upon the horizon as the lil mermaid jumped off the ship leaving the prince devastated to witness her suicide which is what not actually happened but he doesn't know that. When the light of dawn touched the lil mermaids body instantly turning her into foam upon the waves. The prince stands at the edge of the ship crying until he noticed the pretty pearl flower hair clip that the lil mermaid left behind. As soon he picks it up a flashback flashed in his eyes. Remembering he had opened his eyes for a few seconds seeing the lil mermaid's worried expression on her face while rescuing him from the shipwreck. "Oh please wake up!" Is what she said before passing out again. The flashback had ended leaving the prince in disbelief and deep grief for the lost of his real love of his life. Tears steaming down his face tightly clutching the flower pearl hair pin onto his chest. Wishing he had realized sooner to who she actually was. The lil mermaid however earned a soul for her selflessness and kindness towards the prince. She had become the daughter of the air a luminous earth bound spirit and after 300 years of good deeds from man kind she'll rise up to where no mermaid has ever been.

*The end*

*The end*