Chapter one

Dont plan on putting Jafar into this chapter but if I do, just so you know, I made him and Sinbad the same age. Good? Good. And I also made Hinahoho a little younger. He's around 17. Also, when I underline a word, it means I'll give its description at the end of the chapter.

"Sir, the preparations are almost ready. We just need one more thing."

"And what is that?"

"A beating heart..."

"And where do we find one?"

"I-um... we don't know, Sir. We have heard that the elven folks have some kind of information of some sorts about them."

"Then go find them, and no mistakes, unless you want to end up being the heart I plunge into it."

"Y-yes Sir!"

———————-

"Sinbad, you should try to take a break." Badr, Sinbad's father called from their small house on the shore. At the moment, the 14 year old Sinbad was training, his wooden sword clanking with Dragool or Drakon's, as Sin liked to call him, his 16 year old friend, wooden sword. Badr looked at Drakon with a soft gaze. "You too Drakon." He said. Drakon nodded to the older man, letting down the wood log.

He crossed his arms. "Your father is right, Sinbad, you should rest up. Tomorrow I won't go too easy on yo- OW!" Sinbad snickered as he hit Drakon over the head with his wood log. Badr sighed, turning to go back inside the small house.

"Easy on me, eh? I'd like to see you go full force at me. Bet I'd win." Drakon chuckled as he rubbed his head. Sinbad and Drakon had been friends since a very young age. They met when Sinbad was around 6 and Drakon was 8.

"And I'd like to see you win against my brother one of these days." Sinbad huffed, waving his hand around.

"That old goblin? Please, don't bribe me. I would beat him faster then how I could catch a fairy." Drakon snickered. "What's so funny?" Sinbad asked, eye brow raising.

"It's just that it would take days- maybe weeks- to catch a fairy, Sinbad. They are very mysterious, skeptical and we barely even know what they look like. And my brother is not a goblin, unlike my father." Sinbad laughed as he picked up both wooden swords, placing them near the stables where the horses laid. "Anyway, you just basically said that you'd beat my brother in the matter of weeks." Sinbad huffed.

"If I had more training~"

"No. You need rest." Suddenly another voice entered the conversation. Sinbad looked up to see another childhood friend of his, Hinahoho. He's indigenous to the town, but the reason why he's here is because of dragons. Dragons tore down Hina's village, forcing him and his people to seek refuge here. Sinbad first met Hina when he was only 8 and Hinahoho was 11. The trio were good matches for each other, each of them wanting to go on a similar path.

Sinbad wanted to travel the world, become a merchant, and sell his love to the world. This dream came to him when he was 6, after he met Drakon. Drakon wasn't born in this small town, unlike Sinbad, he used to live with his mother, who was a merchant. Drakon had told stories to Sinbad about the world, and that had inspired Sin.

Drakon wanted to prove that he was more than a rich man's son. He wanted to make a name for himself, not his family. He wanted to show everyone he was more than this little boy looking for some place to call home. He wanted to be better than who he truly was, and go beyond his limits.