Chapter 6 - School!!

Maria Toru Masaharu's POV

----

"Tora-chan, eat me!" Marshmallow-kun said and I ran after it.

"*Matte yo! Marshmallow-kun!" I said.

"Eat me, Tora-chan, eat me!" (A/N: why does this sound wrong O.O)

"Haiii~!" I finally captured Marshmallow-kun and opened my mouth to eat it.

"MA-KUN! WAKE UP!!" Huh? Ma-kun? But Marshmallow-kun calls me Tora-chan!

"WAKE UUUUPP!!"

I immediately opened my eyes and sat right up only to see a pair of glasses in front of me. Contain your fetish, Tora.

"Ma-kun! Get up!" The glasses spoke. Why did it speak to me? Wait, are glasses even capable of speaking? Of course not-

"MASAHARU MARIA TORU GET UP NOW OR I'LL DRAG YOU TO THE BATHROOM!!"

I cringed when I realized who the owner of the voice is. Sadly, it's not glasses-kun. It's Ayako's.

"I'm up!" Raising my hand as if I'm surrendering.

Ayako pushed her glasses "you better hurry up. I don't want to soil my perfect in attendance record." With that, she left the room and I saw that she's already wearing her school uniform.

I got up and took my school uniform. I wrinkledy nose. I hate skirts. Especially mini skirts. At least back in the Philippines, the skirts there are long.

I got inside the bathroom and took a shower. After 15 minutes of showering, I put on my uniform and dried my (annoying) long hair with a towel. Seriously, Imma cut this hair if I have a chance. Unfortunately, Ayako is so persistent in annoying me not to cut my hair. (¬_¬)ノ

I went downstairs and saw Ayako washing the dishes and no sign of Aunt Mai.

"Where's Aunt Mai?"

"Mom went ahead. You know, principal duties."

"Right..."

"Go eat your breakfast." She said.

I looked at the table and saw bread with strawberry jam and milk for breakfast. I also saw two bentos. I feel like a kid. (●__●)

----
Time skip
----