𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄✰

*sigh*
"I'm not too sure about this, fury.."

Captain Steve Rogers walks side by side with director Nick fury in the long hallway of the avengers tower. The silence being broken after the golden boy finally speaks his mind about their current situation.

"We don't know anything about this..thing. I don't know anything about it. You came to me saying that you may have a new recruit for the Avengers, and you still decide to tell me nothing about what may be a new member of the team." Steve's voice was hard and strong, clearly upset about what Fury has done..or what he hasn't done for that matter.

"Listen, Cap. It your job to listen to me. Now if I say that there is a person who could be a good addition to the team, I mean that shit". "That's not my point-" "I don't give a damn about your point, Rogers. Agent Hill and I are just as freaked out as you are. We don't know where this person came from, or who they are. But Shield is doing its best to find out."

The two of them stop at a large metal door, hearing a few small beeps as Fury punches in a 6 digit code. A small click emerges from the door, signaling that it's ready to open.

The two walk into the large room, the only light being from the large glass box in the middle of the room that is equipped with a standing figure. Long chains attached to their wrists and ankles, as they stand in a rather brooding manner.

As the men walk farther into the room, a small whirring sound emerges from the glass box, as the person inside rotates slowly, soon facing the men in front of it.

"It's a girl..." The captain mumbled.

"Precisely, we found her in an alley way. There was a bit of a disturbance there from the local residents so agent Hill and I decided to check it out."

"You make it seem as if she was in danger... Why is she chained up, then?"

Nick looks up at Steve with a stern and serious expression after hearing his question. "I never said she was the victim, cap"

Steve looks up at the glass box again, getting a better view at the female. Her brown skin illuminating in the pale light, her whole form equipped with a black getup. Buckles and straps contained various knives and other gadgets that the capital has never seen before. Her outfit not as tight as what he usually sees other girls wear. She was just... different.

Steve walks a bit closer to the glass box, deciding to open his mouth the the female. "Hello ma'am, I am Steve rogers. Also known as Captain America. I want you to know that we won't hurt you an-" "pfft".

The captain stopped mid sentence as he heard the small sound erupt from the girl. Looking around his shoulder, seeing that Nick also had an eyebrow raised at the noise. Turning back, he was about to speak once more before he was cut off again by a vice as sweet as honey.

"Hurt me? I'm sorry honey but you got it all wrong" The female shook her head lightly, chuckling softly at the captain.

"I- I'm sorry..?" "What I mean is, you might want to let me out of this prison box before I finally start to get a little crazy" Shocked, Steve immediately walked towards the box. "Ma'am, there's nothing we can do until we figure out a little bit more about you." "You're really gon' make me do it, huh?" "Do what, ma'am-"

As soon as the captain spoke that question, the girl, with a tug of her wrists, snapped the chains right off the floor of the glass box. Using her bare hand to bend the rest of the metal cuff that was still attached to her wrist. Doing the same with the ones on her ankle with ease.

Steve quickly grabs his shield from behind his back, equipping it on his arm. "Listen ma'am, I don't want to fig-" Being cut off once again, the female raised her boot up to the glass, kicking it once before it shattered every where. With a blank face, the woman steps down from the panel, the glass crushing beneath her boot. She slowly starts to stalk towards the captain, her hips swaying a bit as she does. But before she could get close enough, the captain throws his hefty shield towards her, to which he is suprized as she catches it with ease, throwing it to the wall behind her, making it lodge into the wall deeply.

Steve looks up at the girl, charging towards her with a heavy punch to which she catches and twists a bit, making the captain fall to the ground with a pained grunt. The girl is quick to straddle the man's torso, raising her fist for a blow before he grabs it and throws the girl off of him with strong force. The female tumbles a bit, but gets right back up and lands a heavy kick to Steve's chest. She quickly unsheathes a knife from one of her many pockets and jumps on his back as he recovers from the blow.

Putting him in a choke hold with one arm, she raises the knife up with the other until she hears it.

"(L/N), that's enough. You did your part"

With that, the girl hops off of Steve's back, tucking the knife back into her pocket before making her way towards Fury.

" I was wondering when you were gonna stop me, Had me thinkin' I was actually gonna hurt this kind man, Fury". Fury chuckled at this, shaking his head lightly. "Well, you roughed him up quite a bit. I figured it was enough". Steve, still catching his breath, limps his way over to the two. Anger written all over his face.

"What the hell is going on fury!? Why didn't you stop her?". "Well cap, to put it short. Agent hill and I already have a full report on who this younger lady is. We interviewed her earlier and she gladly complied. We tested her strength but... I had to see her duke it out with someone. And you were my first choice". "You're telling me that you know this girl already, and you intentionally let her almost kill me for you and Maria's stupid little experiment?". "That is correct. And I gotta say cap, she really got in that ass"

The female watched the scene unfold with a small smile on her face. She knew she was strong. Stronger than normal. And she was proud to know that she was able to whoop Captain America's ass. She was never going to let him live this moment down.

𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I couldn't believe my ears. Fury is know to do stuff in secret, but this is taking it way too far.

"Here, maybe this will calm your nerves cap" I watched as he pulled a tan folder from out of his long coat. With a stern look, I snatched the folder from out his hand and opened it. The first thing I see being: # 754 092 618 BTCHR

"What is this?" I asked.

"Keep reading, Cap" Fury stated back.

I continued to read the document:

#754 092 818 𝚋𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛

𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: (𝚢/𝚗) (𝚖/𝚗) (𝚕/𝚗)
𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: (𝚢/𝚑)
𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛: (𝚎/𝚌)
𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛: (𝚑/𝚌)
𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: (𝚢/𝚠)
𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛: (𝚜/𝚌)

𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜:
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗, 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜 (𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊). 𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 5 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜. 4 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜, 1 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎. 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 66,000 𝚕𝚋𝚜 (𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎). 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜.

My face filled with shock as I continued to read her file. It was astonishing. This girl is capable of taking down forms 10× her size, is a weapons expert, and can bench-press a goddamn whale.

"Pretty impressive, ain't it?"

I looked up to see (y/n) making her way towards me slowly. A small sway in her hips that made me dizzy for a minute, but I managed to focus on what she was saying. "You're the only person who's read it so far, Cap". She had a smile on her face as she looked up at me, her soft brown eyes staring up into mine. "It's amazing..." "Look Cap, I'm sorry for the whole fight earlier. I had to do what Nick said though. You can put that behind us, can't you?" She had a soft smile as she crossed her arms over her chest, quirking a brow up at me. I sighed and chuckled softly, reaching my hand out, "Yeah, I can."

She smiled and gave my hand a firm shake. We let go after a second. As I straightened up, I looked at her and spoke with my "captain voice": (Y/n)... welcome to the Avengers.