𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 💖

So, this is my first REAL story. I wanted to try to to make this just for fun. It's a small story for the gorgeous queens out there. Mainly because I barely see any interracial stories here on wattpad, and I just feel like we need this shit.

𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 ‼️

This is an X READER. Meaning that you will be able to use your name, eye color, hair color and texture, weight, height, ect. BLACK CULTURE WILL BE MENTIONED. PERIOD.✨

𝙈𝘾𝙐 ⚔️

This story will take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. So this is also for my Marvel fans out there. There will be mentions of Violence, drugs, guns, gore, and SOME sexual themes. Your backstory will be explained within the story, obviously (I'll make you look badass, don't worry) and mentions of other Marvel movies will be present, so this mayyy have spoilers. This story is also kind of based of the 'Princess and the frog'. Not really sure why, but I just feel like it'll go along with the story.

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 🎶

Almost there-  Anika Noni Rose (from The princess and the frog)

My belle Evangeline- Jim Cummings (from The princess and the frog)

Miss independent- Ne-Yo

Never knew I needed- Ne- Yo (from The princess and the frog)

Le festin- camille (from ratatouille)

Too good- Drake

Passion fruit- Drake

Halo- Beyoncé

Till' I collapse- Eminem

Fwi: these songs will not be in order.

𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞

OKAY LADIES. The moment you've all been waiting for...LOKI. He's going to be the love interest in the story. The relationship between you two will be explained in the story, but for now just know that you gon' get with this shmexy ass man.

 The relationship between you two will be explained in the story, but for now just know that you gon' get with this shmexy ass man

And um

And um..that's it for now. Let's get on with this shit I guess and, enjoy