𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄✰

«𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿»

(𝘆/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Tony! Stop asking me dumb ass questions."

"Oh come on (y/n). Just one song! Please!"

I giggled as I heard Tony whine. It's been my 5th year here as an Avenger, and I've got to say, it's been one hell of a trip.

Everyone was here within the tower. We were having a small get together with chinese food and a couple of drinks. Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor, and Bruce were here. Along with Loki, Bucky, and Sam. The whole gang was here bonding and laughing with each other, just enjoying each other's company.

I was currently watching a scene unfold between sam and bucky. Those boys are always at each other's throats for some damn reason.

"I'm just saying, how can I trust you in my new car, when you CLEARLY didn't respect my last one!"

"It was minor damage, sam!"

"You ripped off my steering wheel, fool!"

The team laughed at the small fude, including me. These two were always fussing about something. I rolled my eyes and walked up behind the two, leaning against the back of couch and ruffled Bucky's hair. "Knock it off, you two. Peter acts more mature than y'all." I heard a small 'hey' from behind me and saw Peter looking at me with a pout. I giggled and walked to him, giving him a small side hug. "Sorry petey, but it had to be said". He beamed at me and said, "it's fine, miss (y/n)!"

I loved the kid.. I loved the whole team as a matter of fact. I was basically the Mother hen of the team, always looking out for them and solving their issues. Im ALWAYS there for them when they need me, and I've learned to deal with their childish antics.

"This is cute and all but, I think this little party is missing something. Dont you think (y/n)?" I looked to Tony and knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Uh uh, absolutely not, Tony." "Ugh, please? Just one song?"

Steve sighed and shook his head, "Leave the girl alone Tony, she doesn't want to sing right now"

"You're just mad that she kicked your ass the first time you met"

"You weren't even there!"

Tony winks, "it's my tower Cap, I see and know all"

Sam purses his lips and looks at Steve, "He's right, you know"
"Ugh"

I giggled and walked to over to one of the couches, deciding to sit in between Thor and Loki. I smiled at both of the boys as I watched Steve and Tony fuss over nothing.

"Hello, Lady (y/n)."

I looked to the left of me and saw Loki with a calm small on his face. Me and Loki are...close. I mean, we watch movies together, go out, train, and talk about the things we like, and if I'm being honest, I couldn't help but gain a bit of feelings for the man. He's a really good guy despite the fact that he tried to take over New york, and have you seen this man? He is fineeee. That deep voice and calm nature just makes me wanna..you know what, let me shut up.

I looked back over to him and smiled. "How are you, Loki?" "I'm fine really, Steve and Tony are being quite ridiculous though, aren't they?" You nodded your head at this, "mhmm. Tony always wanna start something" "That is true, but then again... I wouldn't mind hearing you sing.." Loki murmured that last part, but you still heard him clearly, deciding to tease him a bit. "Oh yeah? And why is that Lucky?"

His brows furrowed as he growls back playfully. "It's Loki". "I'm aware, honey". You giggled as you managed to make his face a small shade of pink. Most of the avengers were used to your pet names by now, but for some reason, they never fail to make Loki blush.