meeting Takanobu Aone

You walked around town, leaves fluttering everywhere while you, a student at date tech was looking for a cafe to warm up at. You received a text from your father to come home.

Dad
Come home.

Y/n
Ok, I'm at the cafe
do you want anything?

Dad
Food.

Y/n
So funny.🙄

You giggled at your phone despite the message you sent. You ordered your favorite hot drink and went to the (forgive me I dont remember what the underground train is called I think its subway) subway. "how much more time till its he-." You said to your self but then getting cut off by a tall man with white hair. "7 minutes." The guy said. You looked behind yourself. "Oh thanks!" You smiled. You noticed how tall he was and he reminded you of something. "Hey, aren't you that iron wall guy?" You said. He nodded. "So you go to date tech?" You said. He gave you a confused look. "You dont?" You said confused. "I do." He said. "Its just usually people aren't that nice when they see me." He said looking the side. "Oh, I'm sorry about that.' You said frowning. He gave you a very faint smile. "Taking off in 3 minutes." The robotic voice said. You flinched at the sound of it and you both got inside the bus. Everyone moved out of his way quickly and let him sit down. You saw no one say next to him so you say to the seat beside him. You saw the faint redness on his face as he looked to the other side of him. You just laughed a little and looked back to your phone. "Hey what's your name?" You said still looking at your phone. "Aone Takanobu." aone said. After you guys talked for a couple minutes, well he barely talked but anyways, you arrived at your stop. "Oh this is my stop, I'll see you at school!" You said getting up. "Wait." He said stopping you "Hm?" You answered back. He wrote something down on a little piece of paper and gave it to you. You were confused of what it was but you just smiled a walked back home. As soon as you arrived home you opened the little piece of paper. It had a phone number on it. You blushed lightly and ran up to your room. Texting the number.

Y/n
Hey! Is this aone. Its y/n the person
you met at the bus.

Aone
Sh*t.

Y/n
?

Aone
Sorry I have big d*cks

Y/n
What??

Aone
Auto correct sorry
I meant hi.

Y/n
Haha your fine

After texting for 3 hours

Since he went to the same school as you, you asked if he wanted to eat lunch with you. You realized what time it was and quickly apologized and said you had to go to bed. You blushed at your phone. You realized what you were doing and smacked your head. "Y/n who are you talking to? If it's a boy I will beat his 🍑 ." You laughed "I dont think you can." You mumbled to yourself. "Why?" He asked. "I didn't say anything." You smiled. "Whatever go to bed child." Your dad laughed. You scrolled through the messages you sent each other and smiled. You snuggled up in your bed and drifted off to sleep.

Alright I'm tired goodnight, good morning, or good afternoon.