meeting up

You woke up from your sleep while your alarm was ringing. You yawned and stretched while your hand drifted to shut the alarm up.

You got to the school gates waiting to see if you could fine aone throughout the crowd. You waited for a bit but then saw him walking to the doors with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "Aone! Hey!" You said happily. He looked at you and had a faint smile for a moment. ,"what class do you have first?" "History." He said looking at the ground. "Really? I do too let's walk to class together!" You smiled at him and walked to your class with aone behind you. You felt him staring at the back of your head but it didnt feel awkward. You opened the doors to your class letting aone go in first, he bowed his head a little and walked in. The teacher went on about history but you couldnt seem to focus, only look to the boys white hair.

"Why cant I focus."

"Y/n, do you know the answer?

You snapped back to reality "uh." There was awkward silence for a moment but aone tapped on his notebook giving you the awnser. "O-oh sorry uhmm it was ___." You looked at aone and gave him a thumbs up. He looked away but you saw his ears red.

"And that's how the whole war happened, any questions?" It was silent. "Class dissmissed!" You  sighed of relief while you got up and scratched the itch on your head. "Also dont forget about the test, it will be on friday." The class groaned while you tensed up remembering you didnt take any notes. You stood there for a moment until you saw aone leaving, you ran up to him.

"Aone, I forgot to take notes can I borrow yours for a moment?"

He nodded and passed you his notes. You waved bye to him and got to your locker.

"Dammit."

You had a bad feeling but then hear a slam next to your locker. You glanced and saw the hybrid wolf demon harry styles, just kidding. What you saw was the two gross men who you saw put your classmates into awkward situations and today you are their victim.

"Hey baby, whatchu doin~"

"Go away." The other guy pinned you to the wall. You glared at him about to push him off of you but a crowd of people gathered around. "Fuck" you mumbled under your breath. You grabbed his hair and pulled him off of you. "F off" your voice was low and stern. While you walked to lunch.

Aone's POV

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off. I placed my feet on the ground and changed into my clothes. I couldnt barely sleep because I couldnt stop thinking of y/n. I stepped outside and walked to school and heard y/n calling me. "Hey!" They said.  I smiled to them she asked what class I had and asked to walk with me, of course I agreed. We went to class and I started taking notes but it was hard to focus because I felt someone watching me but I didnt think much cause it cus it didnt feel uncomfortable. I was taking notes while the teacher saw y/n not focusing   and looked at them for a moment. He finally asked them a question "uh. " y/n said confused. I wanted to help but didnt know what to do. I wrote the answer down and tapped on my notebook showing y/n the answer. I sighed of relief even though I wasn't the one being put under pressure. Class ended with us having to do a test on Friday. I stayed silent and walked out of class. Y/n ran up behind me tapping my shoulder. "Can I borrow your notes..." she said embarrassed. I nodded giving her the notes while we both went to out lockers. I played with  my hands but saw people crowding around something I looked and saw somebody pinning y/n on the wall I ran up to their but before I even took a step I saw y/n pull the guys manbun and he fell to the ground I stood their trying to process what just happened. I didnt think y/n was weak but I definitely didn't know that she can push a big strong guy to the ground.
Y/n saw me and skipped towards me.

"Let's go get some food, shall we."

Hey hey hey. I completely forgot that I made this that's why it took me so long to create a next chapter but I'll will now update it more often, I'm sorry again. (ಥ﹏ಥ)