start of a friendship

You took aone's wrist skipping to lunch.

*Aones thoughts*

"What in the-"

*back to life*
"Aone?" You shook him as he was staring into space. "Sorry." He said gripping his hands to his sides in embarrassment.

"Dont be sorry~" you said reassuring him. "I didnt bring lunch today so I'll go get some wait right here!" You took some money out of your pocket and you run to cafeteria.

And get your favorite snack, a bag of chips, and (favorite flavor) of juice.

You walk back to aone and go to a lunch table filled with volleyball players you didnt know. "Whats your name?" One finally breaks the silence. "Uhm, its y/n!"

"Well mines Kanji, koganegwa! And this is Kenji futakuchi, then this is..." he introduced the whole team (forgive me I forget all their names I'm sorry TwT) "well uhm, nice to meet you all."

You said awkwardly. Aone didnt realise his whole team would sit down at the table.

You inhaled your food. You awkwardly sat there while the teamed talk about volleyball. "Hey y/n do you play volleyball?" Kogane said. "Yea? But I'm not good or anything hah."

You said scratching the back of your head with an awkward smile. "Sure you are! Let's see-," he looked at the clock seeing the time.

"Lunch ends in a couple minutes we have time just one game, pretty please." Kogane begged.

"F-fine." You said. "But we will get in trouble wouldn't we?" Futakuchi said. "Doesnt matter!" Kogane said running to the volleyball gym. "Wait up!" You said running with him.

The team just looked at each other and shrugged. Aone was having a heart attack covering it with a straight face.

They all went to the gym and Kogane grabbed a volleyball. You guys played for a couple minutes. The boys had suprised looked on their faces, even aone. You just smiled but heard the bell ring, you ran to the door with the team following behind you.

"Wait y/n! Uh, well you see our manger had to leave so um." Kogane said looking to the side. "Could you be our manger?" He looked at you in question.

The straight face turned into a suprised face mixed with a confused. "Uh, I'll see if I can I guess." You shly looked away opening the door.

Part of the teamed cheered when aone had a little smile begging to come out. But obviously he didnt want the team to think he had feelings for them.

You walked to class. A trembling smile trying to hold it in while you opened the class door. You wished this class had aone in it. "Nice of you to finally come to class y/n." The teacher said sarcastically.

Part of the class snickers until you glared at them. It went silent as you walked to your seat.

You took notes while the teacher taught random stuff that no one was gonna remember anyways.

You had extra time so you copied all of aone's notes, his handwriting wasn't that bad but it was still difficult to read.

You shuffled in your seat waiting for class to end. It was a little cold in the classroom and you didnt bring a jacket with you. You just were cranky thinking about random stories in your mind to cure your boredom.

Class finally ending and you grabbed your arms to warm them up.

You grabbed your books and put them into your locker. You decided to stay in the music club. Your hands glided against the piano. You were playing
Claire le dune (or however you spell it).

You went the best at it but it calmed you down. You had enough stress today. You saw it was dark outside and forgetting that school ended hours ago. You grabbed your bag and speed walk to the doors.

You faceplamed because you didnt wanna get in trouble or get hurt. You hear people walking towards the corner.

Your eyes widened terrified what would come out of the corner. You trembled as you saw a foot around the corner.

A sigh of relief came upon you as you just realised it was only futakuchi and aone. You had a awkward smile on your face.

"Why are you still here? And who are you, oh hey y/n!" Futa didnt see your face cause you were in a dark corner trying to hide from embarrassment.

"Sorry I completely didnt see the time." You said internally screaming. You just laughed it off.

"Do you need someone to walk you home?" futa asked. "I was praying you would say that heh." You said nodding.

You and aone walked to futa's house and you waved bye to him. "Thanks for walking me home aone." You said smiling to him. He just awkwardly looked to the side and you giggled.

"Oh here's my house I'll see you tomorrow aone! Get home safe." You said smiling and hugging him. It looked like aone died while standing with his face bright red.

"Aone?" He realised his face was red and bowed "sorry."

He just left and you saw him walking down the street to the apartments. Your feet ran inside the house knowing your parents would be worried.

"Y/N L/N GET TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW." Oh crap.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey hey I tried to make this as long as possible I could go longer but its late so. See ya guys next week I'll probably have the next chapter in by then! Also if you want any separate stories with aone (I'll add them in this book) like aone x reader on period or sick reader I'll do that :]