𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

OMG girl, ilysm. ur my queen. this chapter is detonated to ur funny, cute a$$😭 shaXx1

(unedited)

once harry and louis got into their house, they didn't speak much. louis was too sleepy, and harry was still a little tipsy. the older of the two stripped of his clothes and threw on some grey sweats. he sunk into his bed and sighed, relaxing slowly.

harry was halfway asleep when he heard a sequence of chimes, echoing throughout his bedroom. he looked over at his nightstand, noticing his phone was shut off. he stood up, rummaging through his pants only to find his stepsons phone being flooded with text messages.

harry groans and turns the ringer off, climbing back into bed with louis phone in hand. he hums as he puts in the password louis gave him.

041717

"hmmm. instagram... pinterest... twitter." harry mumbles as he looks through the apps louis has in his device. his finger stops when it lands on 'photos'.

"don't mind if i do," harry clicks on the app, going through louis' gallery.

most of it was pictures of skirts and sweaters louis' been wanting. a lot of it was silly pictures of niall and some other boys. harry was a little bit upset about this... one would even say jealous.

he was convinced that louis was a good boy until there was something that made harry do a double take.

"h-holy fuck..." harry stared at the picture. it was louis in his baby pink and blue shorts, half of his bum hanging out of them.

harry clicked on the photo making it bigger just so he can... um... make sure, yeah. and shit, it was louis alright. harry's seen those shorts many many times in the laundry but damn. he never expected them to look like THAT on his stepson.

oh right. his stepson.

the man closed his eyes, thinking about things he shouldn't be. he tried so damn hard to steer his mind away from the dirty thoughts he was having about his stepson.

harry looked down at his lap and holy fuck. harry was painfully hard in his sweatpants, blushing of embarrassment even though nobody was there to see. he couldn't focus. he couldn't control himself.

harry reached his hand down, squeezing his bulge as he gasped softly. he slowly pulled his pants and boxers down, wrapping a hand around his achingly hard erection.

"fuck," harry groaned as he stroked himself slowly, shutting off louis' phone so he doesn't feel tempted.

harry just shuts his eyes and tries to think of anything else besides louis' perfect, juicy ass in those shorts or in that dress he wore to the club. shit. the club.

harry remembered coming onto his stepson earlier that night, groaning as he stroked himself a bit faster.

he remembered the way the tight dress fit around louis big curves and shaved legs. harry remembered the way it felt when he griped his stepsons hips, feeling the way they curved perfectly into his waist.

and- fuck it. harry grabs louis phone, fumbling with the password before staring at the picture on louis' phone screen.

harry moves his hand up and down his dick fast, groaning and grunting as he looks at the picture. it's not long before harry is coming undone all over his hand and grunting loudly.

"fuck. lou. baby," harry bucks his hips into his hand before wiping it on the sheets and panting.

he dreaded talking to his stepson the next day.

what the fuck just happened?

this was sort of a filler since i'm soooooooooo tired and i have school tomorrow. but thanks for reading baby dollz ❤️