part 9 ♡︎

it's already tuesday and i haven't done anything fun for fall break. i've been spending my days catching up on schoolwork, scrolling through social media, and watching netflix. boring.

today i decided to be a little more productive, therefore i actually got dressed out of my pajamas. after waking up i ate a quick breakfast and hopped in the shower. after that i changed into a cute fall outfit.
(just some ideas )

i went back into the bathroom to do my hair and make up

i went back into the bathroom to do my hair and make up. i wasn't planning on going anywhere so i just did concealer where i needed it, mascara, and lipgloss. dang i'm hot.

i sat down in my kitchen to have lunch. as i was eating i scrolled through instagram aimlessly. i was about to click on a pretty girl and start crying about it because i'm so 🤬 insecure, but the screen showed:

 i was about to click on a pretty girl and start crying about it because i'm so 🤬 insecure, but the screen showed:

with the name "nick 🥶‼️"

thank goodness, nick's calling me.

i pressed the green button and was brought to nicks face. i didn't realize this was a facetime call. oops.

nick froze for a second just staring into the camera. was he looking at me?

y/n: "hiiii what's up?"

n: "i'm boredddd wanna go out tonight? oh- i mean like- hangout?"

y/n: "yeah sure! what were you thinking of doing?"

n: "i don't know. maybe we could go to that haunted corn maze. i've never had anyone to go with."

y/n: "i'm a huge wimp but i'll do it"

n: "ok that sounds good, can i pick you up at 6:00? we could go out to dinner beforehand."

y/n: "yeah that sounds great! see you then!"

i hung up and finished eating lunch. after that i decided to clean my room. clothes have been starting to pile up on my floor and there are blankets everywhere.

after a couple hours i finally finished my room. i got a little carried away, but it looks great. (imagine your dream room teehee)

i was exhausted so i flopped right onto my freshly made bed and opened twitter.

dream2 @dreamwastaken2
11 MILLIONNNNNNNNNNN
|
|
|
y/n @y/u/n
POG i love you dream 😘
|
|
|
dream2 @dreamwastaken2
i love you more 😻
|
|
|
George @GeorgeNootFound
👁👄👁

i chuckled a little and got up to get ready to leave. i then told my mom about my plans for tonight and waited for nick to get here.

nick 🥶‼️
i'm here :)