Out to get his lord

Thousands headed in a mission to get back Ram. But none were as resilient as Bharat was.  He insisted to walk a strenuous journey by foot. He paid no heed to his aching feet. He had to reach his lord.

He went to Guha who asked him for help for his mission. He was pleasantly surprised seeing him in tears. As he looked at him, he thought of his baiyya. He had met Kevatji and stayed with him for a night. He went to touch his feet but was stopped. Guha suddenly started asking for forgiveness!

Apparently he mistook that Bharatji had come to attack Price Ram. When he addressed him As King Bharat, Bharat broke into tears.. He smiled.
"You are just as great as your brother Prince"
"I'm merely his sinner", Bharat sighed.

Guha took him to all the places Rama had been to. When he showed Bharat where the duo had been sleeping, Bharat bowed at the hay and put it near his heart. There were foot prints of his baiyya. He took the sand and marked it on his head.

Guha spoke about how his Lakshman never even blinked at night, constantly keeping a watch on Ram baiyya and mother Sita. "He would do everything they ever need and never got tired of guarding them. I think Lord Ram is blessed to have a brother like him.". Guha regretted saying saying that. What if-

"Yes, he is an ideal brother and epitome of service. He showed the whole world how much a brother can do. At lest baiyya has him." Bharat have a weak smile.

Ps: thank you for reading! Which is your favourite scene in Ramayan?