Chapter 2

They soon arrived in front of the door to Mother Kwon's room. Jiyong was planning to knock, but he noticed that Dara's face had become a little pale.

"Are you nervous?" Jiyong asked her incredulously.

"Ugh!" Dara turned to him, "Which daughter-in-law isn't nervous when meeting her mother-in-law for the first time."

"Other people I'd expect, but I really didn't think you'd be." Jiyong couldn't help but smile as Dara's face looked even worse, and turned to comfort her. "Rest assured, my parents are good people."

Dara took a deep breath, as if determined, and indicated for Jiyong to continue.

Jiyong knocked on the door and waited for a sound of affirmation from inside before pushing the door open.

"Dad!" Jiyong greeted before looking at his mother who was lying on the bed. "Mom, how are you feeling today?"

But his father and mother weren't paying the least bit of attention to him. Their eyes were instead trained on the doorway.

Jiyong was puzzled. He looked back and found out that Dara didn't come inside. Feeling amused, he walked back towards the door and pulled a hiding Dara inside. He finally introduced her to his parents.

"Mom, dad, this is Dara!"

"Dara?" Mother Kwon, who was secretly glancing at Dara became confused and asked, "What about Nana? I thought she was seeing us today."

Father Kwon's face also showed confusion.

Jiyong suddenly didn't know what to say, and as he was furiously thinking of a way to explain, Dara suddenly spoke.

Dara holding the flowers she had bought, still looked a little nervous as her face blushed and she softly whispered: "Uncle and auntie you're not mistaken. I'm Dara, but also Nana."

"Eh? You're Nana?" Father Kwon was happy when he heard that his son had a girlfriend for more than three years, but never actually met her.

"These flowers are for you; I wish you a speedy recovery!" Dara handed over the flowers.

When Mother Kwon first saw Dara, she felt that the girl looked clever and also very graceful. Her eyes were pure, the first impression was good. She suddenly had a broad smile as she replied: "Such beautiful flowers! Quick someone put these in a vase."

However, both parents didn't move, so Jiyong took the initiative and collected the flowers from his mother's hands. "I'll do it."

As soon as Jiyong left, Dara was even more cautious. The two old people smiled at her and glanced at the fruit on the table.

Dara immediately said: "Auntie, I'll cut you an apple."

"No, no! Please just sit there." From the moment Dara entered Mother Kwon never took her eyes off Dara, see this girl isn't arrogant and even knew how to cut apples.

"Nana how old are you?" Father Kwon thought she looked a bit young, so he asked.

"22."

"22?" Mother Kwon and Father Kwon looked at each other. "Then you just recently graduated."

"Yes!" Dara nodded.

"Didn't you fall in love with Jiyong while you were in university?" Mother Kwon was shocked.

Father Kwon's face was also bad, and he said: "That stinky boy!"

Dara was puzzled as she looked at them. She didn't know why the harmonious atmosphere suddenly turned solemn.