Part 2 - The Potters

Everyone thinks that the Potters are the perfect light family. They had two amazing Auror parents ( Lily and James Potter ) who constantly fought against threats to the ministry, there first children were twins who had powerful magical cores. The first twin was named Lilian née Potter, she had her fathers eyes and her mothers bright red hair. The second twin was named Albus James Potter, he had his fathers hair colour and eyes. The Potters loved their family and were overjoyed when they found out that Lily was pregnant again.

When their youngest child was born ( the twins were a year older ) on the 31st of July, they were so happy until they were told something concerning. When Hadrian Sirius Potter was born he didn't cry and his magical core was hardly noticeable, Dumbledore said that he must be a Squib but he knew that the child held great power. Lily was worried for her child but still loved him just as much as her other children, the same could not be said about James and although he never said it everyone could see that he favoured the twins. Hadrian had raven hair which glistened red when the light hit it, he had bright Avada Kedavra green eyes and pale skin.

Overtime and with some heavy blocks/potions Lily began to love her twins more than Hadrian as well. Dumbledore was happy he had convinced them to ignore little Hadrian who was confused at what he did wrong, however there was one person who he could not convince and who always had a strong magical block up against compulsion.Sirius Black. He was Hadrians godfather and the only one who cared for the boy.

Sirius Black thought the world of his little Hadrian. He was amazing, everyone though that Hadrian was a squib but he wasn't too sure. He would find that Hadrian could read anything that he got him and was extremely intelligent, as time grew on (Hadrian was 9) he found more and more that the boy could control things. Like once he walked in to Hadrian's room and  he was reading a book ,as usual since he didn't have anyone to talk to, but he swore the book was levitating, but he blinked and it wasn't anymore. Either way Sirius Black swore he would always love and protect Hadrian like his own.

James Potter was another factor entirely, Dumbledore never once tried to change his mind since he already hated the child. In his mind Hadrian had ruined the Potter name by being born a squib and he hated the boy more for having his hair and her eyes. Hadrian Potter, has dazzling green eyes and long eyelashes as well as dark raven hair, unlike his brother and sister, he looked different and extremely beautiful whereas they looked average like everyone else. James didn't know why but his family line had a few creature inheritances. People born with creature inheritances are usually extremely powerful, high is why no one expected Hadrian to have one, until his 10th birthday when he was sitting alone in the library and his twin siblings decided to do something that Hadrian would never forgive.

*Hadrian POV*
Everyone ignores me but I'm used to it, my whole life everyone says that I'm not powerful enough to be loved. But I know that I am at least more powerful than my siblings, so why can't they love me? What did I do wrong? I controlled my magic more than those idiots who do things without meaning to. As usual I am sitting in the library reading and thinking, I realise I could easily show that I am not a squib but if they don't love me for me, they don't deserve to love me at all. Besides I have Sirius, he definitely doesn't care which makes me happy, at least I have one person who will always love me.

I am Broken out of my thoughts by tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb as they barge into the library. They usually come in and tease me about whatever they are doing with Lily and James, sure they are my biological parents but I have never felt they loved me like a mother or father should.

"Hey Freak, what rubbish are you reading now?", Albus said while Lillian laughed. "Something that will further disgrace the Potter name no doubt!". With that he snatched the book out of my hands and laughed.

"Hogwarts a history?" Lillian sneered. "You're not going to get a letter freak, you're a squib remember?" She taunted. I laughed inwardly but kept a blank mask, if only they knew.

Lillian and Albus have already finished there 1st year, and are both Gryfindoors, another thing Lily and James are proud of. I don't see why personality since that house produced the idiot that is Albus Dumbledore. I am supposed to receive my letter this summer, but no one thinks it's coming.

"Are you done? I understand that you two cannot wrap your pea brains around how useful books are but I would like to continue learning", I replied. They both went red and Lillian threw the book at me which cut my left cheek.

They both laughed and I just ignored them, they usually so things like this but it's not too bad.

"You know what today is the day Lillian, we could use some practice", Albus spoke with a menacingly low tone. I looked up to two wands pointing straight at me.

Before I could react I was stuck with jinx after jinx until I my vision went blurry and my hearing stopped. I felt the pain through my body as they hit, once they ran out of spells they kicked and punched me. I finally just gave into the warm and comforting darkness.