FIRST THING'S FIRST

HELLO! THIS IS ME WAY IN THE FUTURE FROM WHEN THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED, but there is a rewrite for this story out now! Only the intro and the first chapter are finished, so after you're done reading this hell, why don't you go on over to The Eclipse story and support the rewrite too?

NO ITS NOT A SHIP STORY
I am not shipping anyone in this story. I am trying to get out of that habit, so no ships. Just lovely lovely friendships.

YES THERE WILL BE SWEARING AND TWS
I will let y'all know when a TW starts. (TW: trigger warning)

IF YALL GOT A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING, DONT BE A KAREN. JUST LEABE ME BE.
I don't like Karen's. If you don't like something that I do or someone I add, oh fucking well, mate. It's my story, I get to choose the canon. If you must criticize me, do it in a polite respectful manner. There's this thing called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. It's really nice, you should try it :).

I MAKE THE CANON
As stated before: ITS MY GOD DAMN STORY! I MAKE THE CANON HERE! Basically, if there's something that isn't 100% correct to their IRL info, uh first of all: DILLIGAF.  Second of all I don't care, it's called ImAginAtIon. Recently I found out that apparently Wilbur isn't his real name, but I will not use his "real name(I have no way to know if his real name is what people say it is)" mainly because I'm so used to calling him Wilbur AND because it doesn't feel right for me to use his "real name."

PLEASE DONT BUG ANYONE ABOUT THIS IRL
It's already bad enough they get bugged about ships (THIS IS NOT A SHIP STORY SEE #1), so don't bug them about anything that happens in this story. Peas and Tanks.

Bold: A/N (author's note)
Italic: character thought or stressed words
Underlined: crossed out words that are meant to be crossed out.
Bold italic: No role for this yet
Ho boyyyy(Bold italic underline): no role
fAncy(italic underline): no role
BIG BOII(bold underline): no role
""(quotation): talking or writing(not all writing is in quotation)

A

So(I'm editing this), I have seen that this thing, as of 2/9/21, has 252 reads, which is close to the amount or reads my other story has.

Speaking of the other story-

I've lost the motivation to edit it, so I'm thinking of unpublishing it, or deleting it all together. So, if anyone reading this, also read that, this is your "heads up" and warning for what's going to happen to the story in the near future.

Also, my B-day is tomorrow. POGU BOIIIS. ONE YEAR CLOSER TO MY INEVITABLE DEATH:')