Prologue - The Siren

The vast ocean could be easily from plain sight. Near the shores of a beautiful peaceful city, known for its freedom and liveliness. Furthermore, it is adorned by a long clean beach which serves as one of the main entertainment of the city for tourists and even locals.

The foreigners mixed well with the social circle of the locals even though there are differences of races. Unity exists in this particular place apparently

The beach is full of people, with various activities happening from time to time. The usual norm that could be seen if one were to take a stroll. But today, the unexpected would likely to happen.

"Bubbles?" A man with a white t-shirt and long black baggy trousers asked himself out of the blue

"Bubbles?" A man with a white t-shirt and long black baggy trousers asked himself out of the blue. He found it strange to see bubbles popping up quite a lot in one spot of the water near the shore.

Out of curiosity, he takes a closer look to confirm if it's something abnormal or worse, possibly someone drowning. So, he steps into the ocean water without hesitant and went in a bit deeper until the depth reaches his knee.

He stopped dead on his track and pushes his face forward. The reflective water making it hard to see through it.

"WOAH!" The man shouted, losing his composure seeing a creature jumping out of the water. It was a shark infected with originium, leaping towards the man with its jaw open wide.

Luckily, the man has good reflexes to dodge out of the infected shark's way. In other words, his body physics is above average compared to a normal human.

He did not waste time and decided to run away from the scene. It would be a different situation if he has his knife right now. But, he is on a holiday so,  bringing a weapon is a no-no.

The infected shark is faster and stronger than a normal shark. So, it was able to catch up with the man and it's large mouth opening once again. Taking in the man's leg and bites down on his calf and shin.

"UGH!" The man was quick enough as he turns around and grabs the upper and lower jaw. Using one hand for each of the jaws to keep its mouth open.

People from nearby was shocked looking at the scene. As fear covers their face and towards him heroically. Recording the scene elegantly after pulling out their phones.

The man with the Ursus trait ears was not aware of the surroundings and keep focussing on holding the shark's jaws open. But over time, he could the strength in his hard slowly loosening against the infected creature's strength.

Horror plastered on his expression as fatigue starts to build up in his muscles. His screams rang out as he tries to pull his body away but, the water restricts a degree of his movements.

In his dismay, a saviour came. A woman surface out of the water with her head popping out first. A black military cap could be seen on her head, a long thin coat with covering her shoulders and back. A black latex suit as underneath wear, with black partially armoured pantyhose covering her legs. Giving her the appearance of a soldier. But the most noticeable feature is her siren race ears.