𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

also all of these song tracks are song recommendations cause they're ✨good✨

i'm in study hall rn and the golden mv is abt to come out ajdbskdbkshd

harry wakes up to the sound of his stepsons phone ringing, groaning out. he reaches over, answering the phone.

"mate, where were you last night?! are you okay? i thought you fucking died or something. holy shi-"

"niall. it's harry. louis' grounded for a couple weeks and i don't want you guys hanging out for a while. he's 17 fucking years old and you brought him to a club. get your act together ni. you know i like you as a person but not as an influence on my son. i will be hanging up the phone now, thank you niall," harry said sternly.

"yes, sir. i'm so sorry. it won't happen again. have a good day, sir." niall's irish accent sounds through the phone speaker.

harry hangs up the phone, shutting it off, and setting back on his nightstand. it takes him a minute or two, but all the memories from last night soon flood through his mind. he groans again, standing up as he runs a hand through his short hair. he steps out of his room and scratches his ribs, making his way to his stepsons room.

harry knocks a few times at louis' door only to get no answer. he opens the door slowly, stepping into louis' room and walking to his bed. he sits on the side of louis' bed, rubbing his eyes before reaching his hand out to wake him up. before he manages to shake his stepson awake, he notices the boys attire.

"oh fuck," harry says lowly, looking at the pastel pink nightgown louis' was wearing.

it was fucking short. it was see through, revealing matching colored panties hugging around louis hips and other parts. those were see through too.

harry stares at louis' thin, curvy body, his eyes stopping at louis' private area. you can see everything, and when i say everything, i mean everything.

harry could feel the familiar feeling of his boxers tightening, realizing he's getting a boner. again. from his stepson.

louis started squirming and tussling awake. harry quickly threw the blanket over him so louis wouldn't think he was creeping, even though he was. he stood up and stared at louis' face.

louis opened his eyes slowly, looking at his step father in the eyes, "oh... hey dad. what are you doing here?"

harry clears his throat, "i was um. just coming to wake you up. i think i'm gonna give you your phone back but you won't be able to hang out with friends for a couple of weeks. how's that sound?"

louis gasps and jumps up, hugging his stepfather tight as their bodies press together, "thank you hazzie! you won't regret it!" louis presses their bodies together more, harrys boner rubbing against louis' barely clothed member.

this caused a low groan to escape from harry's mouth, involuntarily pressing his hips in further. louis gasped and made a high pitched whine.

the smaller one of the two pulled away quickly, blushing as he looked at his stepfathers boner, swiftly looking away.

harry just cleared his throat and walked towards the door, "your phones on my nightstand. i'm getting in the shower," and with that harry was out of louis' room, heading to the shower.

louis stood there, his cheeks burning and red. he has no idea what just happened, but he wouldn't mind if it happened again. louis' known his stepfather for nearly 4 years and yeah, he can admit harry is very attractive. but he would never imagine doing anything even remotely sexual with him.

louis was in a daze from that little touch. nothing major, but it still gave louis a rush of adrenaline and sparks through his body.

after he got a grip on himself, he strutted towards his fathers room to retrieve his beloved telephone. he grabbed it off of the nightstand, sitting on the edge of his stepfathers bed. louis opened the phone only to find a picture of himself in his shorts, covering the phone screen.

louis was confused at first but soon realized that his stepfather must've checked his phone. as if his cheeks couldn't get any redder, his face brought a wave of heat over him. he was looking around the room, his eyes landing on a spot on harry's bed.

"what the...?"

louis looked closer and uhm what the fuck.

"is that a fresh cum stain?" louis stood up, furrowing his eyebrows.

he soon put the pieces together, realizing his step father was looking at louis' picture. and masturbating. louis stood there in shock, staring at the bed, phone in hand.

that's when harry stepped out of his bathroom as he drying his hair, body glistening with shower water and smelling of men's body wash.

louis stared at harry's naked body in shock, "did you wank... to my nudes...?" louis pointed at the cum stain and showed harry the picture.

"i-i- uh-"

sheesh. smell good. gucci cologne.

OKAY IM UPDATING FAST ASL CAUSE YOU CUTIES ARE GREEDY.

also should i put a picture of me in🤭