Chapter 21

The next test was a chemistry test, this time Heeseung got to decide which song and which unit members he wanted, since he had placed first in the last test. I honestly didn't know what song I exactly hoped to get, I just wanted to be in an unit... which I was gonna be no matter what. I really liked both songs, they were both so different. I liked the song for 'Flicker' more, but I think I would be better at the dance for 'Dive Into You'.

"I'll choose Flicker, with K hyung, Sunghoon, Jake, Jungwon and Jiyeon," Heeseung spoke up and our pictures were shown as the 'Flicker' group, meanwhile everyone else were shown to be in the 'Dive Into You' group. Well, then I got the song I liked the sound of the most.

The two groups immediately went out to their own practice rooms to already begin planning, and we ended up being in the first floor practice room where we all sat in a small circle and began discussing who would get what part in the song.

"Personally I think we should put Jiyeon as part 2 and Jungwon as part 3," Heeseung spoke up in the group, catching me off guard with how big the part, he had considered for me,was. That was new, "they will have really great chemistry in their parts together."

"I don't know," K admitted a bit adamant in his tone of voice. We had all chosen him for the leader so we all knew he had the last word in terms of who would get what part, "wouldn't it be too much?"

"It's not like they are dating," Sunghoon commented in our defense.

"Yet," Jake added on earning a hit from Jungwon, before Jake himself sheepishly grinned at us.

"I agree with Heeseung hyung. It could bring some extra to the performance," Sunghoon nodded making K sigh, realizing he had indeed lost this battle.

"Alright... Jiyeon is part 2 and Jungwon is part 3," K said, making Jungwon and I immediately grin at each other knowing how much fun we were gonna end up having with these parts, as we worked on the performance.

The rest of the parts were given out and we immediately began working on the choreography and learning it slowly. It seemed like a long process, maybe a bit too long. K would try and teach us it, but at least one of us would speak up about something being off, just once in a while, leading to the choreography video being checked quite often, or nearly about after every second move we were taught.

"Ah... I have it now, I have it," I happily smiled as I watched the video by myself, in the corner, as the boys were trying to learn the dance from K. I played the video once again and did the markings of the moves along with it, to see if I had everything down, which it seemed that I had. I happily jumped in excitement once again as I realized I got it and tried to mark it just once more, whilst spotting myself in the mirror.

"Can we try and play the song? I need to check something," I spoke up and all the boys looked at me before K silently nodded and walked over to turn on the music.

I danced the song as I had gotten it down to see if everything fit with the counts I had gotten from the video and with the marks I had made before, except this time I actually made the movements proper. It seemed to all fit just right.

"Okay... thanks," I grinned at the boys as the song finished, "got it."

"Did you just learn the whole dance in like... five minutes of just watching the video?" Heeseung questioned me in disbelief.

"I think so... I don't know if I got anything wrong, but the counts fit," I shrugged before walking over and picking up the tablet once again to watch the video once more.

"Why didn't we just do that from the beginning then?" Jake questioned loudly in an exclamation, "you literally pick up a dance just by watching it once. It's like a small dancing computer in that little head of yours, I'm telling you!"

"That's not true!" I exclaimed at him and he arched his brows at me as if he didn't believe me completely

"It isn't?" he questioned and I grinned widely as I shook my head.

"No," I shook my head at him, "I would've picked it up if you just told me the name of the moves, if they had any fancy names like those ballet moves," I happily pointed out to him making him laugh lightly at me.

"Lets just say it... Yang Jungwon hidden ace. Choi Jiyeon, unacknowledged ace," Sunghoon commented loudly and I shook my head at him in denial.

"No, no. I'm not an ace," I shook my head and waved my hand at him. I really hated to be addressed as an ace, I wasn't as good as they made me out to be, I was just extremely overly trained for my age.

"I'm pretty sure that's what you call a person who's good at everything," he commented and I shook my head at him.

"I'm not good at everything! Stop it!" I whined loudly at him making him just laugh even more and insist even more on his statement to be right.

"Enough! We should just continue practicing," K spoke up making everyone go silent in a split of a second.

"Can't... Bubs teach us the dance... if she already got it down?" Sunghoon offered  to everyone in an utmost careful manner.

"Ah... I'm not sure," I shook my head at him clearly sensing that K wasn't one bit a fan of me teaching them the dance. He was the leader and therefore he should teach it to us.

We continued practicing till late night and once everyone had decided to go to bed, I carefully got changed to my pajamas and carefully left the yellow room and went to knock on the door to the purple room, where I still heard chatting from, so I knew they were awake. K had still been awake in our room but Sunoo had been fast asleep as per usual, that boy really has no trouble just falling asleep like that.

"Who is it?" Heeseung's voice yelled out from the other side and I carefully opened the door and poked my head in, only to be received by wide grins, to which I trudged into the room, before flopping down beside Jungwon on his bed, which just was followed up by silence from each of the boys.

"Are you alright?" Sunghoon spoke up and I nodded as Jungwon got me to sit up and threw his blanket over my legs to make sure I wasn't going to freeze, "what are you then doing here?"

"I didn't want to sleep in my room," I muttered quietly in reply.

"Ah... is K hyung still awake?" Jungwon questioned and I silently nodded in a reply.

"It's not that I don't like him... I think he's cool and all, and usually very kind and humble. But... it seems that he doesn't like me that much today, so I don't feel that comfortable sleeping in there," I explained carefully, trying not to sound like I didn't like K. I really liked him a lot, and we had had so many great moments here, but today I just didn't feel that comfortable to be around him, "and last time I slept on the couch Heeseung-ie oppa got mad at me."

"You wanna sleep in here?" Sunghoon questioned and I nodded carefully as I scanned their faces to see their reaction.

"May I? I felt the most comfortable with coming here, over any other room," I reasoned and they all nodded with small smiles on their faces, immediately making Jungwon move over further in his bed so we had equally as much space in the bed.

"You can sleep with me," he muttered silently and I nodded, it seemed he had tried to not make the boys hear, but they had heard it anyways and you could see how they were both sharing happy glanced with each other.

"Thanks," I smiled softly at all the boys who all just nodded in reply as if to assure me that it was okay.

"Have you been remembering to study?" Jungwon questioned me and I went silent. It had been quite a while since I studied the last time.

"I haven't had as much time lately," I muttered quietly in an excuse.

He let out a sigh at me before just cracking a small smile. In the end I was allowed to actually sleep in their room, however they all insisted that I should keep my place in Jungwon's bed, and stop insisting on sleeping on the couch in their room. However, it was mostly Heeseung and Sunghoon who had insisted on me staying in Jungwon's bed, Jungwon had been very calm and just told me to do whatever I felt comfortable with.