Chapter 1

Let me be your Hero

(Intro)

Once upon a time, long long ago, in a land far far away, five kingdoms lived among each other. The Kingdom of Rus led by King Ivan, The United Kingdom led by King Arthur, The Frandic Territory led by Sir Mathis, The Chi-Empire led by Emperor Yao, and the Germaine Kingdom led by Sir Gilbert. These kingdoms lived in war though, always attacking one another, never having peace for centuries. The Kingdom of Rus always wanted control and so continued to attack all the kingdoms. Germaine has always fought back as well as attacking Frandic as well as a one-sided war against the UK. Frandic seemed to only be at war with the UK, lasting for centuries before any other war. Chi constantly tries to avoid all wars and trades, isolating it's self from everyone….

Our story focuses on the United Kingdom, it's people and royal family, all led by king Arthur Kirkland.

They tried their best to live in peace, but most boys by the age of eighteen were enlisted in their royal army for at least five years, the army was the best of the five kingdoms. King Arthur was in control of the UK since he turned the young age of twelve. He married at sixteen to a beautiful young maiden by the name of Amelia and the people greatly accepted her as their queen. Years and years began to past as peasants expected a young prince or princess to come into the royal family, but one never came. Over and over again the two tried to conceive a child, a heir to the thrown. Each time was as useless as the last.

But a few years more as Arthur came home from their war, he was greeted by his wife with a blissful smile. He looked as Amelia held her hands on her stomach, he began to smile and the two laughed in delight, their lips met, and Arthur lifted her in the air, twirling her around. Months began to past like days as the queen rested for her child's birth. They had hired a doctor who had claimed to specialize in child birth, a young man with the brightest blonde hair that reached to his shoulders, to check on the birth, along with a young magician by the name of Lukas; they smiled a bit. "Two hearts," the blonde man said, "Two hearts beat together." Two heirs were to be expected for the first time in the UK's existence; the king and queen couldn't be happier.

The people celebrated the coming births, offering what they could, hosting parades, dances, songs, poems, everything they could do they did to honor these children. More time began to past, just a month before the children were expected, and the most dreadful news rung through Arthur's ears.

"There is a strong possibility she will not survive the birth." The doctor has said. Arthur's heart shattered into a million pieces with just the thought of losing his love, he couldn't bear it. Amelia smiled though and weakly held her husband's hand.

"As long as the children are safe." She stated. "All I want if for them to be safe, alive." She wiped her husband's tears away. "And you must promise me this, if I am to die and leave my children, you shall live on and protect them with your strength, give them all the love in your heart, and help them grow to be noble people." Arthur smiled a bit and kissed her hand, promising on his life that he would do this if, and only if, she was to die.

Just two days later, she began to give birth, almost a month too early. She pushed and pushed, screamed and cried, giving whatever strength she had for these children. Doctors surrounded her, the blonde man with no name, Lukas, their maid Alice who was in charge of anything that involved the children, another young lady with her long brown hair pulled back who had named herself Michelle, and a Asian doctor by the name of Kiku who had escaped the Chi-Empire to be more help to others. They all surrounded and helped the queen as she gave everything she could, all the king could do is hold her hand and pray, hope for the best. For the first time in his life, the situation was out of his control. He closed his eyes and prayed as his wife screamed and their hands gripped around each other.