Chapter 28

Kristina was taken by surprise by Michael's lips, but she quickly got into it. The kiss grew more passionate as Michael pressed her against the closed door to the balcony with one hand on her neck, the other on her butt.

Kristina sighed from his touch and pulled a little on his curls, making Michael moan and start kissing down her neck. The feel of his soft lips against her skin was making Kristina crazy, and she wrapped her legs around his waist with her arms around his neck.

They didn't speak a word. They just enjoyed.

Michael started kissing her again as he gently brushed her hair back and started carrying her through the living room. They were both so focused on each others lips that Michael didn't even know where he was carrying her and Kristina didn't care. She just wanted to feel him.

All of him.

Somehow Michael found the door to his bedroom and he kicked it open as Kristina tore up his button-down shirt and started kissing his lean torso. He answered by pulling off her t-shirt in one swift move and then removing her bra before he put her on the bed and hovered above her, kissing her sweet tasting skin on her upper body. Kristina could feel her body being covered with goosebumps on the outside and a burning sensation on the inside. Her breathing became harder as Michael gently massaged her breasts and kissed them while keeping their eye contact. She was desperate for his lips, so she pulled him up to her again and covered his lips with her own. Kristina could feel Michael's lust for her through the kisses, and she let her hand wander down his lean body, down his hard muscles, a little down south. That was hard too, and Michael shivered as she touched his member from the outside of his pants. He was ready to burst with desire for this girl.

As Kristina started unbuttoning his pants Michael started kissing along her jawline and neck, and Kristina had to stop her movement as he slid his hand down her shorts.

She felt her stomach churn in a good way as Michael kept kissing her neck, moved her panties to the side and started gently touching her most sacred place with a wandering hand. Michael smiled when he felt her wetness and felt her pleasure from his touch.

Kristina almost couldn't be in her own body at this point. Michael knew what he was doing, and it was making her crazy. She writhed her body beneath him and started moaning as she felt her walls tightening, making Michael touch her a bit rougher and groan with lust. Kristina kissed him and cupped his beautiful face as she closed her eyes, arched her back and exploded in an intense orgasm as Michael held her tight and kissed her collarbone.

Drugged from his presence and the aftershock, Kristina continued kissing Michael, pecking his jawline and neck. Making him suck air in through his teeth as she nibbled his earlobe. She then opened his pants and took his rock hard member in her hand as Michael removed his boxers and threw them to the ground. He groaned deeply from her touch as he kissed her and pulled her on top of him. Kristina looked deep into his stare of pure lust as she sat on him and felt a shiver and a tingling sensation as he entered her in one gliding movement. Michael closed his eyes for a moment in pure ecstasy with his mouth open as he put his large hands on her small hips, making her move up and down, back and forth, on him. He then opened his eyes and looked at the amazing girl riding him. Her eyes were so blue and innocent, with a hint of unresolved anger which turned him on. Her lips were so red and tasty, and her body was making him crazy. The look she was giving him at that moment made him feel like the luckiest man in the world, and as Kristina continued riding him Michael got up and hugged her and kissed her breasts, making his hips move with hers.

It didn't take long for Kristina to feel the combination of her own and Michael's movements going straight to her core, and she moaned loudly and whimpered as another orgasm overwhelmed her. With quivering legs and heavy breathing she looked Michael in the eyes as he smiled at her while biting his lower lip and cupping her face. She then gasped with surprise as Michael suddenly lifted her up and pressed her to the mattress.

Kristina couldn't help but giggle at his boldness, but she soon moaned again when Michael entered her once more. His size surprised her every time.

He looked at her with a soft look in his eyes as he brushed some hair away from her beautiful face and slowly, but surely, thrusted inside her. Kristina wrapped her legs around him, giving him more space, and it soon became hard for Michael to breathe. She just felt amazing on the inside. Michael sped up his thrusting as Kristina started kissing his neck and upper body and his moans increased. She cupped his face and started moving her hips with him, making him gasp loudly. Michael wanted to look into her beautiful eyes when he reached his climax, but when it came it was too much for him and he closed his eyes and moaned loudly into her neck when he felt himself release.

His breathing was heavy as he collapsed from sheer pleasure on top of Kristina, whose hands were in his curls. Michael then got up, looked her in the eyes and kissed her as he pulled out and covered their sweaty bodies with the sheets.

They laid there in the bed for a long time, just listening to each others heartbeats and cuddling. Recovering.

'Why did you do it?' Michael then whispered and broke the silence.

Kristina knew he was talking about the kiss. She wanted to tell him the truth. She wanted to tell him that she was intoxicated by him, that she couldn't not kiss him when he looked at her the way he did onstage. Kristina turned and looked into his eyes.

'She's going to tell me she has feelings for me now,' Michael thought to himself, and actually felt happy about it, getting butterflies in his stomach.

'I don't know,' she answered. Courage had left her standing alone.

'Does he look sad about that?' Kristina thought to herself as she studied his face intensely.

She caressed his cheek as she kept talking.

'But if it ends up like this I think I'll do it more.'

Michael chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss.

 He was still confused as to what had happened. But at the moment he didn't care. As long as she was there.