𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

hi. that's me from a week or so ago. yikes. okay. um. IM UPDATING SO FAST SO BE GRATEFUL YOU LITTLE WHORES.

jk luv you guys❤️🤭

ALSO THE GOLDEN MV IS SO CUTE OMG HES SO CAREFREE AND SJNDKDBSKDBF

harry stares at louis, not caring that he's naked and fresh out of the shower.

"i said, did you wank to my nudes?," louis stepped closer.

harry sighed, "no, lou. what the fuck are you talking about?" harry got defensive, walking to his dresser and pulling out a pair of boxers.

louis scoffed, not caring to notice that his stepfather is is butt naked in front of him, "that cum stain on your bed sheets say otherwise. also what the fuck were you doing looking at my nudes. your lucky you didn't find the ones of my-"

"fine! okay?! i fucking wanked to your nudes! it's not my fault you had them in your fucking camera roll! i was checking if you were doing more irresponsible things than you should've been doing and wooptie doo. you did. you have fucking nudes in your camera roll! and yeah! i got a hard on cause of your picture! it's fucking normal! i had to relieve myself so im FUCKING SORRY for keeping my dick from falling off!"

louis stood there with wide eyes, blushing madly. he was speechless. his stepdad just admitted to jerking off to his pictures. not just any pictures. his pictures.

harry let out a breath and ran his hands through his hair, growling in frustration, "i-i'm sorry. i was drunk, and-and you just looked so good. and like right now, you're wearing fucking see through panties. i can see your... bits! i'm-im not trying to be a pervert... i'm just... i'm sorry..." harry sighed, shaking his head and covering his face with his hands.

louis looked at the ground, "i think it's best if i went to niall's..." louis walked forward, pressing a lingering kiss to stepfather on the cheek, whispering, "happy birthday, daddy."

harry barely heard it, but he did. he stood there with wide eyes and a light blush on his cheeks as his stepson strutted back to his own room. he closed his eyes, letting out a shaky breath.

"this is so wrong," harry said as he finished getting dressed.

"so, so wrong."

408 words

short update but yk me. i'll probably update 1 or 2 more times today cause why not. i honestly didn't think i'd update this much cause i've been working on another book for like 5 months and i'm only on chapter 4 or something like that LMAO. but for that story i'm gonna finish it and then post it.

this is the description for it:

punk, top harry.

shy, bottom louis.

louis is a 15 year old twink who likes wearing eyeliner sometimes. he's a shy sophomore in high school who still needs a babysitter. well, not technically. his mother doesn't trust him to babysit his sisters, so when a new babysitter shows up before his moms business trip what do you think the first impression will be like?

harry's a 21 year old guy who works at a mechanic shop, but still is struggling with rent. he lives with his mate niall who never picks up after himself, but you could never scold him because he's just too cute. he babysits as a side job and is pansexual even though nobody would suspect it since he's a total punk. harry has many many tattoos and like

⚠️WARNING⚠️ : smut, strong language, a really bad planned out fic