Chapter 39

Nikki's POV:

I laid in my bed with my laptop scrolling on Tumblr.

I heard a knock on the door and I switch screens to some weird video on YouTube.

"Come in." I reply to the person on the other side of the door.

The door opens and I feel arms around me, "What the hell are you watching?"

I rool onto my back and peck his lips, "To be honest I dont even know."

"You hungry?" I ask Mitch.

He smiles, "When am I not hungry?"

I roll out of his grasp and onto the floor, standing up I grabbed my hoodie and walked downstairs.

Once Im in the kitchen I start to pull everything out when I hear him running down the stairs and through the house.

"Mitch I can hear you!!" I yell.

"Damn it because I was so trying to sneak up on you."

I laugh and heat up the stove to the correct temperature.

He puts his arms around my waist as I mix the batter and the eggs to scramble.

"Do you ever wonder what life would be like if we were together forever?" Mitchs asks.

I nod, "Of course I do, why do you ask?"

He puts his chin atop of my shoulder, since we are around the same height, and breathes softly.

I lean my head over so it touches his and I mix the eggs in the pan, as well as put the batter in the waffle maker.

"Mitch if you want syrup or jam or whipped cream for the matter, your going to have to get it yourself." I say, trying to keep a straight face.

I feel his head move from my shoulder and the fridge open.

"The syrup is in the pantry dumbass."

I hear the can of the whipped topping hit the marble counter, and the pantry open, two more bottles hit the counter.

The waffle maker goes off and I pull out the crisp, fluffy, golden brown pastry.

I put it on top of the others and I pour the eggs into a bowl and quickly pour the rets of the bowl onto the pan.

As soon as those finish I pour them in with the rest and bring them to the table, along with the waffles.

Mitch brings over the toppings and some drinks.

I sit down after he does and I notice somthing sitting in front of my plate, a bowl of strawberry puree with sugar in it.

"Mitch. Did you make this?" I ask, motioning to the bowl.

He scrathces his head, "Uh yeah, I remembered how you had said you liked it after that one cruise you went on(OMG it was the best thing ever when I had that, I would always put the whipped cream inside of it then just eat it alone... And I'd eat everyone elses. Mediterranean cruise baby!!!! -Frostleaf)."

I smile, "Thank you."

I can see a hint of pink on his cheeks which causes me to laugh more and take a bite of my food.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask him.

"Well I had wanted to take you to the beach for a sunset picnic." He replied.

I took another bite, "That sounds nice. How long have you been wanting to take me out?"

He smiled with that irresistible smile, "Thought of it last night."

We finish eating and I head up to my room to work on some art.

I go on Google and search "Hetalia Canada" because no one listens to Canada.

I find a good picture then go to my other monitor and hook up my drawing tablet.

I turn on the screen capture program and begin sketching his outline.

A few hours pass and I have the drawing finished.

I insert the file into my rendering program and set it to render.

I leaned back in my chair and check my drawing monitor and stare at my work.

*knock knock knock*

"Yes?" I say to the door.

"May I come in?"

I look around my desk and see a ball sitting on top of it.

I smile and pick up the ball, throwing it up a few times to get used to the feel.

Then, with one quick throw, I hit the door with a loud bang.

It opened and a figure walked in, naturally it was Mitch.

"Sup." He says, sitting on my bed.

"Just drew that piece of shit." I state pointing at the screen.

He scoffs, "Sure."

"Anyway, Im going to get ready for the beach." I say to him.

He walks over to my bed and lays down.

"Ahem?" I question.

He smirks, "What now I can't stay in your room? You have a bathroom."

"Of course, just do as you please. I'll be a few minutes." I respond opening my closet.

Almost instantly he pipes up, "By the way we aren't swimming. Just wear something nice."

I quickly become confused but shake off the thought and grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a Flash tank top. Walking to the bathroom and change out of my clothes I was in and out on the new outfit. Sighing at the sight of my scars I walk back to Mitch.

"Does this look good to you?"

His face molded into a soft smile, "It's perfect."

I turned around and grabbed a pair of high tops then laced them up. Mitch got off my bed and walked over to me.

"Shall we go then?"

I smiled, "Indubitably."

---------------------------------------

Hello? Does this still work? Holy crap this story is back! It's been awhile and I've just been having a hard time with life and I rediscovered what used to make me happy. I hope everyone is excited for this chapter, I know it's been long awaited. As soon as this gets posted the next chapter should be getting worked on(Rosie plzzzzzz, I have an urge to write the beach scene). Farewell swords, and hello updates.(lol Frostleaf wrote all of this little end part fyi)

-Frostleaf/carefreelady