Drunk

Jongin began to bite up and down, leaving marks on your neck. Then he eased the pain with a smooth lick. You felt a wave of heat wash over you. And never wanted that pleasant feeling to go away. 

You are pushed onto your back as he places a knee on either side of your body. 

Breathing heavily, you look into his dark, brown, mischievous eyes. 

And he smiles.

Tangling your hands in his hair pulling him down to your lips. The kiss was rough and fierce, as if he longed for something. And you were going to fulfill that need of his.

You slowly move your lips against Jongin's and feel him breathing heavily as he roughly kissed you, licking your bottom lip for entry. Your tongues moved together, intertwining in a lustful fury.

But you knew that you could do better then that.

You put your hands on Jongin's shoulders and attack his collar bone, earning a groan from him. Working your way down, you reach the hem of his boxers. Pulling them down with your teeth, you look up to see him bite his lower lip with  anticipation.

Jongin got to work right away. He moved down your torso, leaving wet kisses as he kept going lower and lower. 

"Jongin. I'm gonna go crazy" you say as you try to keep yourself from calling out his name. Your about to go insane.

"Your such a tease. Just get inside of me already" you pout. 

"Your wish is my command" he replies with a smirk. 

Jongin licks your clit once, giving you a tease. You dig your nails into his shoulders, trying to hold in a moan.

He kisses your lips softly before sliding in his hard member.

"Ah! Jongin!!!" You shout with a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Yes noona?" He looked at you with innocent puppy eyes. 

"Y-you're big" 

"I've been told" he says with a smirk and thrust himself deeper. 

"I'm going to mark you" he says.

Your hand make their way to Jongin's hair as he leaves more love bites all over your neck.

"So that everyone knows that you are mine" 

He slowly beings to thrust into the wetness of your walls. Picking up speed, he rolls his hips onto yours repeatedly. 

"Keep going Jongin" you say as another wave of pleasure hits you.

Jongin does as he is told and speeds up his thrusts, roughly slamming himself against your walls.

"Ah~ Jongin" you moan his name which turns him on even more (if thats possible).

Jongin finished with one last thrust you both came, your walls clenching around his cock which made his high even better, his cum filling you up he collapsed on top of you breathing heavily. He kissed your lips before unhooking you from the bed. 

You were finally free. 

And tired. You lay back down on the bed. This was defiantly going to give you a headache in the morning. But you didn't care. Resting your head against the pillow, you see a curious and cute Jongin looking at you. 

"Noona?" Jongin pokes your shoulder. 

"I'm sleepy...." you say trying to keep your eyes open. 

"Then sleep" Jongin says as he wraps his arms loosely around you and plants a kiss on the back of your neck. 

*beep*

What was that? 

*beep*

You bury your head under the pillow. 

*BEEP*

"Stupid phone" you whisper.

*BEEEEEP*

"Can you please shut that thing off?" a voice coming from behind you says. You feel a pair of arms snake their way around your waist, making their way up to your breasts. You turn to be centimeters away from-

"Jongin....."  you begin to say as your head explodes with pain and memories of the previous night.

"You better get home safely" Jongin tells you with a grin.

"My father wouldn't want one of his employees late".