Work (threesome)

Jongin's p.o.v

I grin as I see her walk out through the door, she looked pretty pissed off. Wonder how that was going to affect her mood today at work. I can't wait. Quickly getting dressed, I hurry to my father's workplace. Some big fancyass business corporation which earned him a lot of money. I of course was next in line, and I didn't want it. It's not that I was stupid or my father didn’t want me running his business, it’s just that it was boring. I wanted a more exciting life.
When I arrived at the building in my car, an employee greeted me with a smile.

“Good morning sir” he bowed.

“Yeah, same to you, I want it parked without a scratch” I tell him as I toss the employee my keys.

“Of course sir” he says and goes off to park the car.

I watch him with a sigh, these morons wouldn’t know how to stack paper even if their lives depended on it. If these idiots ruined my car like last time, they were going to pay for it. And with that happy thought, I enter the building. The employees are all nicely lined up, each one bows to me as I pass by them and greets me with a compliment or something, I could care less. As I walked up the aisle of people, one stood out to me. She had dark bags under her eyes, and tried to hide a yawn. I smile and immediately walk over to her.

“I believe that we have some unfinished business” I say to her.

“Leave me alone” she says quietly, but I can tell that she is annoyed.

Awesome.

“Let’s go to your office, and we can discuss it there” I tell her with a grin and grab her arm. My father is her boss, and she knows that, so with a sigh she leads me to her office room.

"Why the fuck are you here? And what do you want from me?" She asks as she closes the door. My eyes scan her body up and down, and for someone so drunk and hungover, she cleans up nicely.

“Did you miss me?” I ask as I approach her. I pin her down to her desk, letting my hands roam her body. But she didn't like it, she fought back, I had to shut her up with my mouth to keep her from screaming. She shoves me off but I don’t give up. 

"What the fuck was that?" Her eyes are full of rage, but damn did she look good in her suit (she'd probably look even better without it). I wrap my arms around her from behind and plant kisses on the back of her neck.

"Jongin. We can't do this here" she whispers.

"I could get fired"

"Who told you that?" I turn her around and corner her up against the wall.

"I'll be one day taking over for my father so you'll have to listen to me" I say. Placing my hands on either side of her, I give her lips a light kiss. She looks both terrified and excited.

"Let me get this for you" she says as she takes off my tie and un-buttons my suit. I watch her take off my black suit and she stops to stare at my muscles, which are tight against the white shirt. She runs her fingers against my chest which makes me harden.

"How about a little entertainment?" She whispers in my ear and grabs the desk chair, pulling me to it. I sit down and wait for further instructions.

"You ready?" She asks and all I could do is nod. When she sees my response she grins then grabs her navy blue suit, along with her white shirt and takes them off, revealing a black bra underneath. Which doesn't stay on for long. She reaches behind her and unhooks her lacy black bra. I hungrily lick my lips as I see her approach me and she sits on my lap, teasing me with kisses.

"I want these off" I say as my hands reach for her pants.

"Mmmm... not yet" she tells me as she gives me another rough kiss, her tongue fighting for dominance in my mouth. I sit her down on my lap and am ready to finish undressing her when….