Chapter 8

*time skip to few months later*

"Do you really have to go?" Sophie asked

"Yes.... Im sorry..." Keefe replied

Sophie nodded and Keefe said "Here, take my hoodie.." Sophie took his hoodir and went back to havenfield sadly.

*Time skip to a few months later*

"Coming Biana, you change in the toilet first, im going to pick out my outfit!""Ok! Soph!"

Sophie went to her closet and went to pick out, her clothes but instead found Keefe's hoodie.

Suddenly, sophie's door opened quietly, but sophie did not realise, it was Keefe! She started singing

"you'd probably think i was phycotic, if you knew what i still got in my closet, sad but true, i slip it on over my shoulders something I'll never get over, makes me feel a little bit closer to you. I cant keep your love, i cant keep your kiss gave you everything and all i got was this!" Sophie started sing happily" Im still rockin your hoodie, and chewing on the strings it makes me think about you so i wear it when i sleep, i kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns sfill rokin your hoodie, baby even though it hurts im still rockin your.... " When suddenly someone interuppted.

"Hey babe," Keefe said
Sophie gasped and squealed and ran and tackled him with a hug

*outside sophie room*
"no..no..." Fitz said from outside sophie's room. "They are gf and bf? No way! That's my gurl!!"

"Fitz?"

Hey guys hope you like this chapter also i managed to finish my homework/revision earlier so.... Here is the story! Byeeeee(i made the meme)