Chapter 10

Hey candy squad! I'm not gonna waste your time reading this....
What power do u want
Me: empathy and technopathy

"What is it Grady? I got my bat with spikes!" Sandor said

"Sandor, we're going to everglen! I'll tell you on the way." Sandor nodded and then ran as fast as they could to everglen (no, they did not light leap).

*at everglen*

"Ding dong" Alden opened the door and said "Grady what a surprise! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk to your son, Fitz" Grady said angrily.

"What did he do this time," Alden mumbled " Tell me the story" Alden said normally.

*after the story*

Alden gasped and shouted "FITZROY AVERY VACKER! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Alden said in a super angry voice.

A/N: Fitz Avery vacker/ Ritz savoury cracker

"What is it dad?" Biana asked Alden.

"Hun, I'll tell you the story later k?" Biana nodded and light leaped to Havenfield.

"Grady? Sandor? Why are you here?" Fitz asked when he saw Sandor and Grady at the door "You know why we're here." Sandor squeaked.

"You are in serious trouble!" Alden said

*after talk and punishment*
"Alright Alight in sorry OK?!" Fitz said

*meanwhile at havenfield*

"Hey Soph, you OK there?" Biana asked Sophie.

"Hey B I missed you!" Biana ran over to Sophie and gave her a nice big squeeze.
"Uhhh Soph, what happened to your Ankle?" Biana asked. "Ugh, babe can you tell it, I told many people already." Keefe nodded when Biana squealed. "Are you guys together?" When Sophie and Keefe nodded. Biana asked them to go on with the story

*After the story*

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Biana said in her angry voice. "Calm down B," Keefe said.

"Alright, I will calm down.... But you know there is only one thing that can make me better than makeovers! Sleepover!" Sophie and Keefe nodded. "We can have it here at my house!" Sophie said. Biana squealed and they went to call people.

Sophie: Dex and Marella
Biana: Tam and Maruca
Keefe: Lihn and Wylie
(Yes Fitz is not invited)

Hey candy squad! How are you! Hope you like this chappie! Hmmm I think I forgot something.....MEMESSSSSS!!!
Here is meme of the dayyy!!

This is NEVER! THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN!

Haha this is so trueeee

Bye candy squad!