attention

harry and his gf in hs. looks like frat boy harry

10•20•20not edited btw:))also ik this looks really fucking long (that's what she said) but it's a quick read:)))

10•20•20
not edited btw:))
also ik this looks really fucking long (that's what she said) but it's a quick read:)))

enjoy minx's

y/n: i'm here babe

haz❤️: coming! x

i looked up when the door opened. there stood my sexy boyfriend. holy how did i get so lucky

we went straight upstairs to his room like we normally do. harry came over to me, i looked into his eyes and he says "you look gorgeous today love" i smiled and felt my face get hot.

we've been dating for four months and he still had this affect on me.

"thank you baby" he flashed me his dimple smile and kissed my cheek

i jumped on his bed and he sat down next to me. "what do you wanna watch babes" he said turning on his tv. "mmm idk you pick"

we ended up watching the notebook. again. i didn't mind. i love that harry is so open. he doesn't care what people think.

the movie was over and haz started to play video games. i don't mind when he does. i love watching him play. the way he freaks out when someone kills him. he gets all frustrated and sexy. and to watch his face look so concentrated...so sexy...mmm

i was sat behind him and started to get bored. i sighed really loudly. he didn't hear me, the first time. i did it again and he looked over at my. he leaned over and kissed my lips. he pulled away and there sat a pout on my lips

i got up from beside him on the bed and walked to his closet and shut the door. i looked through his t shirts and grabbed a black one

i stripped down to my underwear and through it over my head. i came back and sat down. haz didn't mind. i do this all the time.

i still wanted attention tho

he didn't seem to get the message so i did what i do best....

i moved further up the bed so i was out of his view. my head against the bed headboard.

i dragged my hand down the valley of my breasts down to my underwear

i watch harry from behind. watched as his back muscles flex and unflex. how his fingers moved the controller. oh what his finger can do....

i started to rub my clit through the fabric of my lace thong and just observed harry.

i moved my finger lower and abruptly put one finger inside myself. i let out a whimper. and started to pump my finger in and out slowly. i added another finger and started to move my hips a bit more.

i let out a breathy "fuu-" and watched as harry abruptly stopped moving. he continued his game and I continued mine. I move my fingers to curve and touch my walls. The bed started moving a bit and he pause his game.