thank you (need some help pt. 2)

harry's pov

harry's pov

he was hovering over me. i love this sight. he's the most perfect human is the whole world. how did i get so lucky. he crisp blue eyes staring into mine. his sharp cheekbones and slight stubble on his chin.

i could star into his eyes all day. especially right now. when he's got the dark lust look in them. but we have better things to do that stare at each other, for now.

his hand cupping my cheek while his lips work wonders on mine. i reach my hand i between our bodies. i start to massage his hard on. earning a groan from him.

he moves to straddle my waist and stars kissing down my jaw. i can feel my self getting hard already. which i didn't think was possible. then he grinds his hips down on mine. cause a loud moan to leave my mouth.

he comes up to my ear and whispers "you like that hazza. maybe i shall do it again" i grabbed his waist and forced his hips down "please" i moan. his eyes darken even more.

he stars sucking harshly on my neck in the spot he knows drive me crazy. i let out a stuttered moan. once he heard that he starts making his way down my chest.

he licks a fat strip down my abs while his finger graze over my length.

suddenly he lifts my knees up and bends them to get a better angle for what i asume he's gonna do.

he moves his fingers to my hole and circles it slowly. i let out a choked groan and he looks up and smirks at me. just then i felt a wetness on my. he's using his tongue. god i love his tongue.

he licks a few strips then comes back up to me. putting his fingers to my mouth. "suck" he said in a low voice. i open my mouth and start sucking on his fingers. i swirl my tongue around them while keeping intense eye contact.

his eyes rolled back as he mutters a quiet "fuck". he takes his fingers out of my mouth and presses his lips back to mine. he crawls back down to my bottom and looks up at me. i give him a smile and a head tilt to show i'm all good. he slowly inserts one finger in and i moan.

he moves it in and out slowly and curls it a bit. just how i like it:). he adds another finger and starts to pump a bit faster. i'm already stretched out bc of some previous events. but he likes to take his time with me. i'm not complaining. he looked up at me and smirked. then took my balls in his mouth. keeping our eye contact. i nearly lost it there. then he added the third finger and i was pushing my hips down on them.

"lou please. i need you. i need you now" i say as best i can. "okay baby" he smirked. he comes up and kisses me again and i start undoing his jeans. still being harshly fingered. i push his boxers and jeans off and grab him in my hand. i start pumping to the same rhythm he's is moving his fingers.

i grab the lube from my drawer and open it as best i can with one hand. i take some and start lathering his dick. once he's all set i look up at him and nod. letting him know i'm ready when he is.

he keeps intense eye contact with me and he slowly enters. "sh-iit" i curse. he's so big. mmm i should tell him that. "your so big baby." i smile as he blushes. "you like that huh babe" he replies once he gains back some composure.

"yes sir" i say with a smirk. knowing what it will to do him. he bites down on his lip to keep quiet. i don't want him to be quiet. guess i'll have to make him talk

"filling me up so nice. i can't feel you in my stomach." this was his breaking point. he was all hand on deck now

"yea baby. you like when i fuck you huh. i  like it too" he pants. "i like it baby. i like it more when you fuck me hard" i say w a playful tone. starting to tease.

i can see his eyes darken with lust. "oh you have no idea what you just did baby" he says. "show me.....daddy" i say just above a whisper.

suddenly his movements stop. i've only called him daddy like twice. i didn't know he liked it that much. but i may have to keep that in mind.

he slides out of me and harshly flips me around so i'm on my hands and knees. plunging into me i let out a loud scream.

"show you like this baby. you know what calling me that does to me. you're in for it."

"sorry daddy"

"no your not"

"no i'm not" i say w a smirk. then i feel a slap come down on my ass. i giggle and i can hear lou is holding back a laugh. so immature.

suddenly he grabs my hips and starts thrusting harshly. wanted me to finish. i can tell by his sloppy patterns that he's getting close. i should help him out.

"daddy can i ride you, pleaseee"
"fuçk. of course baby. just because you asked so nicely."

he pulls out again and i white at the emptiness. he gets on the bed and lays on his back. i straddle his waist and line his length up with my entrance. i slowly slide down. and start to bounce.

"fuck baby you're so hot on top of me like that." he says as he grabs my hips to meet my thrusts.

"daddy i'm close." i whimper. "me too baby.  wait for me.

i start bouncing faster, until i can't feel my thighs. his legs start to shake and i start to scream. "cum baby"he says with a smirk and i do just that. i cum right on his chest.

i soon feel his warm liquid fill me up. "fill me up daddy" i let out before i collapse onto him. he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"i missed you so much baby" he says into my ear. "i missed you too lou lou. don't leave for a while" i say. slowly falling asleep.

"i won't baby, i won't" he says and places one last kiss to my lips.

we both doze off. wrapped up in blankets. and limb tangled together. holding onto the feeling. before it's gone soon enough

————————————————————
wow. very sorry. i totally forgot i was even writing this story. although i said the update will be very random. sorry babes. but i hope you like. mwahh<3

OHHH ALSO. COMMENT. I WANNA HEAR FEEDBACK😭