11

"We're sorry!
So sorry!
We're crazy super duper stupid sorry!"  The boys all sang to Julie as she entered the studio.

"Is that it." The angered girl said to the boys.

"Julie we are so sorry. We never meant to bail on you.." Luke said, taking a step closer to Julie.

"Look, we booked a gig for us tonight. It's a big deal too, this place is supposedly filled with record execs." Luke continued.

"So this is important to you huh. Just like preforming in front of my whole school was important to me." Julie said, crossing her arms.

"Julie we know, and we are sorry!" Luke said, the other three ghosts speechless.

"No, your not. Your so obsessed with your past that you don't even care. There is one thing you've are about, and that's yourself." Julie said before storming out of the studio.

Luke stood there heartbroken, looking back at the remaining three ghosts.

"Luke she didn't mean it.." Alex said.

Mackenzie knew that Luke was far from selfish. He gave up so much to help him and the band rise to the top.

"Luke.." Mackenzie said as the boy poofed away.

"Where's he going?" Reggie asked his sister and Alex.

"Where do you think reg. Remember what today is.." Mackenzie said before poofing away to find Luke.

Flashback:

"Happy birthday Luke!" The three band members said to Luke, Mackenzie still not coming out from her room.

"Thanks guys.." Luke said to the boys with a smile as they sat in the kitchen of the Stanton house.

Luke wasn't very focused on what was going on, too busy writing a new song. Not for the band though, just for himself to let out his feelings without lashing out on someone.

"Where's your sister." Mrs Stanton said as she entered the home, clearly drunk. She did a lot of day drinking.

"Where do you think mom. She hasn't left." Reggie said, looking up to his mother.

"That little bitch has to get out of there and deal with this. Hiding won't save her. I wouldn't be surprised if we found her dead." Mrs Stanton said as she stumbled back out of the house.

Reggie frowned and slumped down in his chair. "Want me to try and talk to her again?" Luke said, looking up from his song book.

Reggie nodded his head and said "worth a shot. If you get her to open the door, drag her down here."

The four of them laughed as Luke hopped of the counter, walking up the stairs.

"Kenz? I know your in there." Luke said, knocking on the door of mackenzies bedroom.

There wasn't a response at first. Luke just stood there, patiently waiting for the girl to open up her door.

"Kenz?" He said once again, knocking.

The door crept open, the five foot blonde standing there. Luke smiled as he laid his eyes on her.

Mackenzie tried her best to not look into the boys eyes, knowing she would break out into a blush.

Luke hugged the girl and lifted her over his shoulder, running down the stairs.

"Lucas Patterson put me down!" She yelled as they reached the end of the staircase.