34

As the two siblings appeared in the studio, Luke and Alex were just sitting around.

"Finally!" Alex said as he noticed the two.

"You guys are ok now? Who found who first?" Luke asked.

"I found her at Bobby's watching him and Sarah argue over her." Reggie said, Mackenzie smirking a little bit.

She sat down next to Luke and said "yup, Bobby didn't know that I saved all of the notes Sarah wrote me so I brought them all to him to ruin their day."

Luke smiled at the girl and put his arm around her, smiling. "Happy birthday you old lady." He said, kissing her cheek.

"Oh yeah! Happy birthday I found something your going to love." Reggie said, poofing a skateboard into his hands. The colors in the bottom looked familiar.

"Wait.. is that my favorite board that got stole..?!" Mackenzie asked jumping up to take the board.

"Yeah. This poofing objects thing can bring you anything so I figured I may as well try. Plus, I passed the skate park and saw your board snapped in half." Reggie said with a smile.

"Wait snapped in half? What happened?" Alex asked, looking at the shorter girl.

"I got mad and hit it against the railing.." she said, placing the board down and standing on it.

"Come on Let's go do something fun." Mackenzie said with a smile, looking at the three.

They were all poofed away by Mackenzie to the Wilson house, listening to the arguing.

"Dang Kenz, you started all of this?" Luke asked.

Mackenzie nodded. "Yeah. Turns out Bobby wasn't as cold hearted as I thought. He's acting more like teenage Bobby."

"I don't care that she was your friend Trev! She was nothing but shit to me!" Sarah complained.

"She was shit to you?! Sarah you ruined her last two years of being alive! Just because you wanted to have more spotlight. It's ridiculous that you had to do that to her in front of the whole school." Bobby argued back.

"Mackenzie is really here starting world war three: the downfall of the Wilson's." Alex said, patting the girls head.

"Look, I don't care if this ruins their relationship. Whatever is going on here is wrong." Mackenzie said, eyeing the two lifers infront of her.

"What would you do if all four of them were alive right now? Would you still be their friends of make a good choice and stick with me." Sarah asked Bobby.

"If they were all alive I would be their friends. Each of then would've found their happily ever after, and you would be known as the girl who ruined Mackenzie when we got famous." Bobby said.

"So you wouldn't be with me if they lived?"

"No. You wanted to marry me for one thing. My money. Yes, it would also be totally different if you never did any of that to Mackenzie. She would be alive and we could've gotten our orpheum gig sooner, meaning the boys would likely be alive too." Bobby said pacing around the room.

The four ghosts just sat in the couch watching, amused with this argument.

"And you know what the worst part is? Today is Mackenzies birthday and I bet not one living person cares besides me. Your best friend would've been 41 today, but you had to ruin that just like everything else." Bobby argued.

Sarah scoffed and walked out the front door, leaving the angry and sad Bobby alone to think.

As much as Mackenzie hated him right now, she wanted to give him a hug. She wanted him to feel a little better so he doesn't feel pain.

"Happy birthday Kenz.." Bobby said to himself as he sat on the couch,
Surprisingly right next to the four ghosts.

"Ok let's do something else now, this is making me bored." Luke said, looking at the aged Bobby, then the other three.

"Ok ok, I don't know what else to do. Though.." Mackenzie said as she poofed them back to the studio.

"Mackenzie! Happy birthday!" Julie said as she looked to where the ghosts appeared

"Thanks Jules. How did you know though?" Mackenzie asked the curly haired girl.

"Well your boyfriend here has been trying to find the perfect gift for you so he won't shut up." Julie said, pointing a finger to Luke.

Luke did a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck, looking towards Mackenzie.

"I didn't talk about it thaaat much.." Luke said, trying to sound less obsessed with the girl.

"Nope, you talked about it more than I've cried." Alex said, patting the boys shoulder.

Luke hit his arm and gave him a look. "Ok ok, maybe I have talked about it a lot. But I figured it out, come." Luke said, putting a hand out for Mackenzie to grab.

"Ok, this better make my day better." Mackenzie said, taking the boys hand and poofing away with him.

"No funny business!" Reggie said as they left, earning a look from Julie and a hit in the arm from Alex.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Reggie asked Alex.

"Let her live a little. She deserves it." Alex said, raising his eyebrows to the darker haired boy.

"I mean.. fine. Just because it's her birthday and I trust her." Reggie said as he crossed his arms.

"Ok whatever.. you guys wanna have a quick rehearsal?" Julie asked, moving behind her keyboard.

"Sounds good, we need something to keep us busy." Alex said, going to his drum set and Reggie going to where his bass was.

The three rehearsed, waiting for the two ghosts to come back. Hopefully..