CAPITULO ESPECIAL: SAM

"Voy a maldecir a tu hijo, perra! Cada palabra latina que dice su hijo se hará realidad!" I'm going to curse your child, you b*tch! Every Latin words your child say, will come true!"

I was there when her grandmother said those words to her mother. 

That day I was looking for my uncle, which is her father, Uncle Primo. Her father's sister adopted me because she can't be pregnant. She's sick, that's why. I was 7 years old back then. Yes, I'm older than Priya.

Years passed by her grandmother died. She told to all of us that the curse she said was not real. Before she lost her breathing, she said, "I already accepted Priya and I love her."

I learned that she studied in Madrid. I always followed her wherever she goes. I became a stalker of her. Later on we were introduced as cousins. But we're really not. 
She hated me because I'm prone to danger. I like her attitude even though I know how heartless she can be. She can't control her mouth saying bad things.

I remembered that day when she witnessed the stabbing incident happened in their room.  I was there watching what was happening. All of the students wanted to kick her out of the school. Which what exactly happened. 

She was transferred to the Philippines and I followed her. I don't know why am I following her.

At our first meeting it was not me who choked that student she was referring. I just teased her. And she got angry. The eighteenth thingy was all nothing.

Because on her eighteenth birthday, I want to introduce her to our family. That she's the girl that I love. Yes, I love her and I'm loving her from afar. 
I was in that building when she and that nerdy boy fought. I followed him to the rooftop. He was crying and I knew he wanted to jump off.

"Stop pestering her." I whispered and pushed him.

I was so angry that time because he always follows Priya. And didn't stop asking about me and Keanu. Keanu and I were friends. But I would not do  that would cause harm to him.

On her second school. There was this guy who I knew liked her. I got jealous. Then that day I was about to visit Priya but I saw them fighting. When that guy runs across the street, I don't know what I felt that time. I placed my speed in full and hit that guy.

But that guy didn't stop. I knew he confessed to her. And I knew that time she has feelings for him, but she didn't let that guy know And I saw what I happened in the cafeteria. It was all that perra girl fault. I know how to destroy her. But I can't find a good place where should I and Priya talk about what I found out. I was happy that when the commotion happened, she said what's her dark secret.

When I knew Priya was going to buy a coffee for that Pierre, immediately went to the nearest coffee shop. I pulled the poison out of my jean's pocket and placed it in the cup of coffee and gave it to Priya. She didn't know that I was the crew. 
She got expelled again because of me.

I said all I wanna say to her. When we were in my car. She didn't believe me. I can't believe she really pulled the trigger and pointed it at me.

I was thankful that there were people who helped me. 

Now, it's been years. I'm still a stalker. I'm in front of their house here in the Philippines, where the party is happening. But this was the last time I will stalk her. I just want to see the love of my life finally happy because she graduated. Maybe I am the curse in her life. And I'm leaving her now bringing my heart the I left with her.