【Chapter 7】

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The silent tavern carried the soft breathing of (Y/N) as she slept on the floor with her wings giving her warmth. After that whole not being able to make a proper fire deal they ate the perfectly cooked meat and went to go to sleep. 

As they silently slept they were not aware of the coming danger that is to come to both of them, or might I say the five of them, well in the future.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*(𝕐/ℕ) 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞*

Total darkness covered (Y/N) vision with her fuzzy senses the only thing that is allowing her to be alert of her surroundings. Smoke filled her nostrils as screams could be heard in every direction, screams of pain and horror, and of pleads for someone to save them.

Confused about where she was (Y/N) started to walk around the unknown area. Walking around she started to see a red light, the shadows of flames dancing around in the cave walls and hands seem to be trying to climb it, trying to get away from the unbearable heat.

As (Y/N) walked closer towards the red light the screams became louder, as well as the heat more unbearable. Clenching her fists, she walked towards the edge only to find creatures of all races screaming out in pain, their faces in indescribable pain. Soon, some spotted her and started to reach their burned hands towards her in the hope of getting out of the flames, not soon after the rest in the hole soon caught on and started to copy everyone else's actions.

With horrid filled eyes, (Y/N) backed away slowly before running backward. Turning around she faced another big hole, looking up she saw she was surrounded by holes filled with different creatures being scorched by flames.

Wishing to get away from this (Y/N) tried opening her wings, only to find nothing happening. Turning her head towards her back, her eyes became wide with horror yet again, she found her wings ripped out of her back with only a little bit left and blood pouring out. Suddenly feeling the pain of her wings being gone (Y/N) fell to the ground with tears threatening to pour out as the pain was unbearable.

The screams became louder as the flames got hotter, she closed her eyes tightly as she clutched her head with both hands, her headache becoming worse by the second, and the heat of the place not helping her at all. Slowly, she started to feel dizzy and more tired. Losing conscience, (Y/N) saw a huge shadow overtake her body as a huge sense of mana overtook her senses, whoever was near her was defiantly strong, something that reminded her of the deity.

Then, she meets the cold floor of the hellish place. Darkness overtaking her as the whole scenario reminding her of when she was placed inside of the void, feeling all tired and then hitting the cold floor, the rest nothing but history.