⁰⁵ 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

drop this off and go

those were the words that happened to be on repeat in bakugos head while he drove down the busy downtown streets of musutafu. the heavy rain mixed with the gloomy dark sky made driving particularly difficult, and by the looks of the already water filled streets, the city would process flood. yet still, here he was, turning into the parking lot where he'd last met komaki.

when he got there, she was waiting in the same spot like before. bakugo parked his car next to hers and they made eye contact out of the windows. he waited for her to step out of the car but all she did was stare back at him confused. then, she rolled her eyes and picked up her phone that was resting on her lap.

┌────────────────────────┐

komaki
are you gonna get out of the car or just stare at me?

└────────────────────────┘

bakugo sighed and he zipped up his black hoodie. he didn't want to go out in the rain but he somehow always found himself doing whatever she wanted him too despite his own feelings.

he threw the hood over his head and got out of his car. the heavy rain poured over his covered head and although the fabric was thick, it wasn't waterproof so staying in the rain for an extended period of time meant getting wet.

drop this off and go.

he stood in front of the drivers door, waiting for komaki to roll down the window. instead, all she did was open it a crack.

"oh no baby i'm gonna get wet, you're gonna have to come inside."

he hesitated for a second, bakugo had a strong feeling that if he got in that car, he'd yet again get sucked into whatever she wanted him to. but, his curiosity took over his intuition and was met with the sweet scent of orange blossoms along with a hint of warm vanilla when he entered her car.

bakugo handed komaki a bag of weed that was equivalent to an ounce, then she started counting some cash.

"thank god i've be dying for this shit. hey, wanna smoke one?" komaki asked about to hand bakugo the money, but when katsuki let out a grumbled no, komaki pulled the wad of cash away from him.

"what do you mean no?"

"i mean no" he reached for the cash and she pulled it away once again.

komaki poked her cheek against the corner of the cash. "what? why not?" she spoke dragging out the end of her words. komaki looked up at bakugo though her long faux lashes while puckering out her plump bottom lip that was covered in a shiny pink gloss.

fuck

she sighed dramatically. "look- forget it. i just wanted to chill with you but it's not that-"

"fuck just pass that shit, you got any backwoods? " bakugo grabbed the weed that rested on komakis lap.

she giggled out of satisfaction then pointed to the glovebox. hidden under a stack of papers, there was a large pink smell proof bag. bakugo opened the bag and was met with an assortment of stoner goodies. a pink zippo lighter with rhinestones, a pink metallic grinder with a small winking hello kitty on top, a package of "stoney patch kids" edibles, a hello kitty rolling tray, a few backwoods, and even some swishers.

"what's up with all the hello kitty?"

"cute right? i'm pretty sure ochako got me that grinder. anyways, you drive i'll roll"

"drive where?"

"to grab something to eat of course. don't you get munchies?"

"well i guess-"

"k so you drive, i'll roll then we'll find a parking lot to smoke in. get outta the car and switch spots with me."

"what? wait why do i have to get outta the car?" bakugo put the tray with all the stuff onto the dashboard.

"do you see what i'm wearing?" komaki spoke. bakugo looked down at her. she had on dark washed denim jeans that squeezed her thighs through that rippes that started mid thigh. along with that she wore a cropped black balconnt bra top that could barley even hold her boobs in her shirt and a fire red leather coat over. her hair was held in a high ponytail with small pieces of hair framing her face.

"hey the question was rhetorical jackass you can stop staring of my tits now. or you know what? why don't you take a picture? it'll last longer" komaki said with a visible smirk on her face.

bakugo looked up and rolled his eyes. he quickly got out of the car when he realized his cheeks were heating up from komakis snarky comments. when he opened the driver side door, she was already sitting pretty in the passengers seat by climbing over the armrest.

the ash blonde stared at her as she picked up a backwood and split it using the tip of her acrylic nail.

"nigga do you gotta staring problem? drive the damn car!"

katsuki rolled his eyes, shifting the car gears from parked to reverse.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────