Awkward||Jonghyun

Jonghyuns POV:

    I write to this girl named y/n. I have been for about 2 months. She has no clue it's actually me though. I don't sign my name or anything, I just stick the note in her locker. I don't even know if she reads them, I just tell her how I feel about her. And how bad I want to tell her in person how I feel, but I'm just too Awkward.
-
   Today I was sticking my note into her locker. Some days I almost get caught, but I'm always being careful.
   After I slip it into her locker I run to the roof top. I find that my safe zone. I usually get picked on, so I just stay up there most of the time.
-
   After the day goes by fast I decided to walk to the Café where y/n works. I'm not very fond on public places, but anything to see her precious face.
   Once I arrive I walk up to the counter where she was standing. I smile and ask for a coffee. She hands me my coffee and I hand her my money. "Thank you y/n." I say as I walk back to my seat.
-
   After sitting in the café for about an hour she gets off of work. I think I might tell her how I feel. I hope she doesn't think I'm a freak.
   "Hey y/n!" I say stopping her at the door. She gives me her bright smile. "Hey what's up Jonghyun!"
   She's always so cheerful. That's why I love her. "Um you know the letters you've been getting in your locker?" She nods and I go on, "There form me... It's okay if you think I'm a creep because most people do anyways, I just needed to tell you y/n." She looks up at me. I give her my awkward fake smile. "I knew it was you. I've seen you put them in there." She giggles at bit, "But yes you are pretty cute, and you're not a creep, you're just misread. I really like you Jonghyun. You're a kind hearted person."
   I give her a smile and walk her home.