CH 1 | Transmigrating into a Book

September was the end of the summer, and the heat was raging. Not only was the air conditioner on in the classroom, but the ceiling fans squeaked and creaked.

Gu Wang woke up to the sounds of endless chatter around him. His face was buried in the bend of his arms. He opened his eyes and leaned back a little. What came into his view was a torn basketball under the table, and several test papers scattered all over the floor.

——Jinyang High School, Grade Two English Test Paper (3)

Gu Wang was stunned.

He bit the tip of his tongue hard. Was he dreaming?

He is in college! Where did the high school English test papers come from? What kind of high school is Jinyang High School?

He looked at the name on the test paper, and with some difficulty recognized the two characters: Gu Wang.

Gu Wang, "..." Although the name matches, these characters! Gu Wang's writing was always slim and sturdy, in his memory he has never written such ugly characters!

He suddenly remembered a Danmei that his roommate shared with him before going to bed last night. Because there was a male character with the same name as Gu Wang, his roommate forced him to read it.

Gu Wang in the book is considered to be the proud son of heaven. His grandfather resettled his household, and divided it into more than two billion. Gu Wang naturally became a rich third generation. Gu Wang’s father and grandfather are quite good at doing business, and the two billion snowballs are rolling bigger and bigger. Although they still have the virtue of being an upstart in their bones, they are striving to make the Gu family change into an aristocratic family.

As a male protagonist, Gu Wang has a standard supporting role. He has a face that crushes the protagonist, has a privileged family background, and he also likes the man the protagonist likes. But he is still just a pretty face. He not only offends the protagonist, Gu Wang is extraordinarily detested by those who like him too.

Finally at the end of the book, the big Gu Wang gave the male protagonist's white moonlight a deadly medicine. The male protagonist then acted out on the Gu family. The Gu family fell apart and collapsed instantly. The original body also died on the operating table because of a car accident.

Gu Wang was thinking about what he said at the time. He said, "If it were me, all the men in this novel would have to be replaced,"

Now Gu Wang understands that you must not casually set up flags in life that you have to return to.

What can be done about it now? If he takes whatever measures are called for maybe he can go back when he changes the fate of the original body.

Reluctantly accepting the reality of the situation, he raised his head from the table and habitually leaned on the chair, seemingly calm, but internally panicked as he looked around the classroom for a while.

It is not much different from his previous high school. To be precise, all high schools are like this. There are stacks of books on the table, a pile of books on the ground, and homework still written on the blackboard.

It should be the end of class now, as some seats are empty, and a few girls gather to chat, laughing happily.

Gu Wang was a little surprised when he saw this scene. In fact, he was already in his junior year of college. He was having a headache deciding whether to find a job or continue to the postgraduate entrance exam. The endless credits, the endless topics and the troublesome interpersonal relationships. Gu Wang almost forgot about these pure years.