Chapter 3

"Who are you looking for?" George one of my classmates asked."Where is Harry? He did not arrive back since first lesson" I asked.At this moment a group of boys entered the cafeteria,and by the looks of it they are the bully gang of this school.

Why are you so worried about Harry?" George asked frowning."He is my friend and by the way he is a nice guy" I said."Nice I don't know but ugly yes for sure" he said feeling disgusted.

Ah why do these people hate Harry so much I mean all he does is sit quietly in a corner.Just then I saw one of the bully gang member staring at me."He is Dexter the leader of the bully gang,next to him is Jax,the one on the other side of Dexter is Calum,the four boys in front are Titus,Cason,Tyson and Oliver" George said.

"And by the looks of it they had quite fun" Jack said."Fun?" I asked."Yeah they must have beaten Harry 4eye Styles real good" Max said chuckling.I got really angry as I stood up and left the cafeteria.My God These People Are So Cruel!

As I walked down the corridor I unknowingly reached the locker area.Without paying attention I was walking when I heard a groan.I looked towards the ground and saw Harry lying on the ground with blood all over him.

I sat down next to him and placed his arm around my shoulder picking him up and walking towards the nurse's room."Please excuse me could you take care of him" I asked the nurse."That Styles again? I am busy just lay him on the bed and you can leave when he gets up he will take care of himself,anyway I am busy so I am leaving" with that the nurse left.

"Why do you all hate him so much?!" I asked but ofcourse walls don't have mouths.I lay Harry down and started to treat his wounds.Such a nice guy but why do these people hate him? Just why?