Water Under the Bridge

{sorry, this took long then I wanted it too. I have the the next few chapters planned out but I ran out of stem}

Festival disasters part 1:

Two mouths prior

Technoblade could no longer feel his fist as he buried them into Tommy's face. At this point he knew he had won, he couldn't even tell if the boy was conscious anymore or not but he didn't stop, he continued to beat his fists repeatedly into the boy's face without stopping, without slowing. He was no longer in control, he fell into a trance by the repeating motion of his fists.

"Technoblade stop!" Niki screamed in horror from the sidelines of the pit. She turned to Wilbur "Will, make him stop!" Wilbur had zoned out, he was too startled to move, he knew that technoblade would go far but he had forgotten, forgotten what he was like back in the war, Niki kept yelling as she ran in to pull him off but her voice was blurred. Wilbur remembered the anger, the fear, the sadness, he had felt when he saw Techno on the battlefield

"Wilbur!" he snapped out of it and quickly jumped down into the pit, grabbing Techno's arms and pulling him away at last. "Techno!"

The man's voice pulled Techno from his trance. Finally back to his senses Blade looked down at the blooded and unconscious Tommy, Niki rushed to his side, trying to shake the boy awake. Techno looked over at Wilbur who gave the warrior a saddened face, clearly ashamed of both of their actions. For the first time the man looked over his actions and was confused, if he was any other kid he wouldn't have felt so upset, so why was it that his action today made Blade mad at him self? Techno stormed off in confusion and anger. Wilbur watched him till he was fully out site and gave out a sigh. He kneeled down by Niki as she began to bandage Tommy up.

Blade laid on his back in his bedroom. He looked up at his hands, painted with Tommy's blood. His eyes scoured the dark room from his place on the bed. His poor book shelf with only 2 books on it was slightly tilted and about to fall off.

'I need to fix that...'

His nice carpet lay in the middle of the room, riddled with blood drops from him coming in here with out cleaning his hands in the past, Niki and Wilbur always get mad at him when he stained the carpet but he couldn't help it, most of the stains were faded out but still very visible. New stains from tommy's blood dripped all over it.

'guess it needs to be washed again...'

Finally his eyes settled on the bandanna wrapped around the side of his headboard. There was a tare in the fabric witch was patched with a slightly different shade of pink... Tubbo had made it,

"It's so you can alwa remember us, always"

That's what he said when he first gave Techno the bandanna... his mind drifted to that day before the war.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Blade sat up on the high branch of a Maple tree, sharpening his sword. He hears foot steps from below approaching him.

"A, Techno! There you are."

Techno looks down to see a small Tubbo at the trunk of the tree, he had a huge smile plastered to his face witch contrasted the expressionless Techno sitting in the tree. The boy had some kind of fabric in his hands but he couldn't see quite what it was.

"One minute. I'll come up to you"

Tubbo began to climb the tree, or at least attempt to. He was normally very good at climbing but the lack of low branches to hold onto left Tubbo confused on how Blade got up there to begin with. He had got a foot off the grown before losing his grip sliding back down, he gave out a sign.

Techno jumped down from his comfortable spot in the maple.

"oh thank you, that is so much easier"

Techno just looked at the boy, seemly not caring about anything he was saying.

"what you got there Tubbo?" Techno asked

Tubbo hopped off the tree and turned to Blade who was towering over him.

"it's a bandanna! Like the ones me and tommy have"

Tubbo opened his outstretched hands to reveal a poorly made pink bandanna, one part was ripped but was patched up with a darker shade of pink. Both Tommy and Tubbo wore bandannas just like his one around their wrists. Techno just stares at it for a long minute making Tubbo slightly upset.

'does he not like it?'

"I know it looks bad, you don't have to wear it-" He pulls his hands back to his cheats

"No" Techno blurred, Tubbo was caught off guard

"I like it"

"R-really?!"

"Yeah," Techno answered. "May I see?"

Tubbo paused for a second in confusion and shock, Then opened his hands.

"Sure, of course!" he said joyfully

Techno took the bandanna, he took a moment to figure out the perfect place to put it. He took out his sword and tied it around the hilt of his beloved weapon.

"It's so you can remember us, always"

He looked at the small boy, Techno found him and Tommy to be endearing. He saw a great path in front of those two and Techno wanted to be there every step of the way.

"Tubbo"

Both of the boys turned to see Tommy heading down the path, looking for Tubbo.

"Over here Tommy!"

Tommy's head turned as he spotted the two under the maple tree.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"I was giving Technoblade this supper cool Bandanna!"

Tubbo pointed to techno's bandanna on the hilt of his sword as he placed it back into

"Hu?! Tubbo that was our thing!"

Tommy crossed his arms in protest

"Well now it can be our thing."

Tubbo spread out his arms, Jestering to all three of them. Techno slightly smiled, he looked at Tommy, he still looked upset but as we watched Tubbo smile he found one growing on his face out of his control. He laughs

"Okay, it can be our  thing."

"Yes!"

From that day the boys found them selves spending plenty of time together, sitting on hills, watching the stars, watch bees. Sometimes Wilbur would join and they all joined and they all be came a family. Techno became an uncle to Fundy. Him and niki would complain together about work or having to watch the boys. Him and Eret became drinking buddies that helped make La'manberg's first bar just so they had a place to get drunk together. He found a bit of a family in this nation. But....

The war would start only 3 weeks later and what ever humanity Techno had gained on those nights with Tubbo and Tommy would soon fade.